This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I reckon the gays take enough stick as it is without that pansy associating with them
    I suppose he seems like a *****y gay. Ideally, I think they want one to challenge the stereotypes.

GGG would be ideal. I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I suppose he seems like a *****y gay. Ideally, I think they want one to challenge the stereotypes.

GGG would be ideal. I reckon.
      What ever happened to those England players that were supposed to come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        What ever happened to those England players that were supposed to come out?
        I would like to think that journalists threatening to run with that story realise they were utter scumbags and didn't.

Who ever it is should reveal it in a post-match interview.

'At the end of the day getting the three points was more important than my own performance. I am just looking forward to going home railing my boyfriend to within an inch of his life.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I would like to think that journalists threatening to run with that story realise they were utter scumbags and didn't.

Who ever it is should reveal it in a post-match interview.

'At the end of the day getting the three points was more important than my own performance. I am just looking forward to going home railing my boyfriend to within an inch of his life.'
          quality

Comment

• Lol that picture has been about for ages if its the one with an mma fighter holding ronaldo.

Ronaldo looks the type though tbh.. i remeber when he first came to england.. was just a spotty kid with greasy hair. Looks like he spends a couple hours infront of the mirror every day now

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I would back United for the league still.
            Have you seen us play this season? We are beyond terrible..

Rooney is shot and we basically have an 18 year old as the only proper striker at the club

Comment

• Consistently getting nil nils is the result of champions.

Comment

• Out of the England players, Phil Jones has gotta be odds on favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  Out of the England players, Phil Jones has gotta be odds on favourite.
                  Townsend?..

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    yeah..... and at the end of this season they wil fight tooth and nail with lazio or fiorentina for third place while juve making history with their fifth scudetto in a row.
                    Lazio is going backwards Napoli is going to Champions league and definitely be in contention at end of year Juve is not scarry anymore

Comment

• Dybala is Real Madrid bound a bit of showoff but he is class

Comment

Working...
                      X