Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so cute how Bale copies Ronaldo's freekick technique down to a tee, including that gay stance before he takes the freekick. I guess he couldn't come up with his own style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      It's so cute how Bale copies Ronaldo's freekick technique down to a tee, including that gay stance before he takes the freekick. I guess he couldn't come up with his own style.
      If it works it works.

at the moment he is on fire.

2 free kicks in a game is pretty impressive.

Comment

• Bale = G.O.A.T

Comment

• I heard all of Luton Towns fans have had a whip round at the pub and are seeing the chairman today regarding placing a bid for Bale...

Watch this space

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Soon it's gonna be Ronaldo + Bale vs Messi + Neymar in Real vs Barcelona, with in 2 years.
            Still not convinced with Neymar, it's easy to look good against Brazilian clubs and do all that crazy skill but you wouldn't get away with that in the Premier League (or any of the top leagues really).
            The 2014 World Cup is where he has to prove whether he's got it or not i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Soon it's gonna be Ronaldo + Bale vs Messi + Neymar in Real vs Barcelona, with in 2 years.
              Ronaldo is probably going to be leaving in a year or two.

Comment

It's so cute how Bale copies Ronaldo's freekick technique down to a tee, including that gay stance before he takes the freekick. I guess he couldn't come up with his own style.

Comment

• The only hate for Bale I see is from the Arsenal fans.

Would love to see Spurs beat them to 4th place and maybe win the Europa league

Comment

You know Drogba hits them in a similar style too right?

Comment

• Yes I am aware of that.

Not hating on Bale, he's clearly a talent. If he goes abroad he will not reach his full potential. I'd stay in England, whether it's Spurs or another team for a couple of years before even thinking of Real or Barca.

Comment

Working...
                      X