This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    Carlos Vela is quietly having a great season in la liga. He should finish with close to 20 goals.

I like Chicharito a lot but Carlos Vela is so much more talented.
    Went to that game today.

Not being funny but Chicharito has zero talent apart from anticipation. He is basically crap, bad first touch, can't hold the ball up and can't pass.

...........and could have got four goals not sure if he was offside for both disallowed efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      Chicharito is such an underrated player.
      I'd say the opposite. He's massively overrated. Especially on the internet (and probably the whole of North and Central America).

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        I'd say the opposite. He's massively overrated. Especially on the internet (and probably the whole of North and Central America).
        But he's the greatest currently active Mexican player!!!!!!!!

Which says more about Mexican players than it does about Hernandez.

Comment

• Hernandez is a Meheecan League reject.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            "Oh man Fergie is the master of mind games".

Mancini has just taken pressure off his players and put it onto RVP while at the same time reminding Ferguson that his team is being carried by a single player.
            Put pressure on RVP scores 2 goals. One sided team? Do you not get to watch the premiership over in Canada? United have scored 53 goals this season and RVP has 16 of them. Hardly one man team.
            Last edited by Money_May; 01-01-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Isco wearing our home shirt from the 08/09 season

Not sure what to make of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Put pressure on RVP scores 2 goals. One sided team? Do you not get to watch the premiership over in Canada? United have scored 53 goals this season and RVP has 16 of them. Hardly one man team.
                One player has scored a third of the goals. Important goals as well. He's been the difference between win and draw on several occasions this season. I hope the pressure doesn't get to him.

Comment

One player has scored a third of the goals. Important goals as well. He's been the difference between win and draw on several occasions this season. I hope the pressure doesn't get to him.
                  You hope? Lol of course you hope it does, either way we have 3 very good strikers and injured players are on their way back, I feel as though we have a strong team, just a world class midfielder light

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    You hope? Lol of course you hope it does, either way we have 3 very good strikers and injured players are on their way back, I feel as though we have a strong team, just a world class midfielder light
                    Who's the secret striker who isn't Wayne Rooney or Robin Van Persie?

Comment

Who's the secret striker who isn't Wayne Rooney or Robin Van Persie?
                      I just don't rate Welbeck, he's so clumsy on the ball it's frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                      X