X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City get one back.

Comment

• City are just awful in this competition.

Comment

• Awful fans, awful players, awful manager... they're just an awful football club.

Comment

• Man city were screwed. The offside goal I felt was the right call he was offside but that was a stone wall 100% penalty at the end. What is the point of that ridiculous extra official if he can't spot that? And we all know Mario would have tucked it away

Comment

• Atleast Gramps got his dream draw vs Ajax at home.

Comment

• Ive only seen the offside once so im not to sure it looked very close

But the penalty decision was a joke, the guy couldnt have pulled balotellis shirt anymore..

Why even have these extra officials when they cant see **** and are too scared to give a penalty in the first place

Terrible decision

Comment

• For El Fenomeno and squealpiggy:

Comment

• Balotelli committed the first foul by having his arm in the guy's face. Six and two threes if you ask me.

Plus it looked like he handballed it.

Getting one point over two games with Ajax is an amazing achievement for City regardless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Man city were screwed. The offside goal I felt was the right call he was offside but that was a stone wall 100% penalty at the end. What is the point of that ridiculous extra official if he can't spot that? And we all know Mario would have tucked it away
                    They never do anything.

If this is not given then nothing will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      They never do anything.

If this is not given then nothing will be.
                      They are simply not required. They bottle every decision, I can't ever remember them giving one.

Comment

Working...
                      X