This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    My team on FM12 turned half Belgian half French and I wasn't even looking for Belgians, it just happened.
    crazy how much talent they have coming up. they really need a good national team manager to put it together.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    I am not sure you can have a team with Torres, mata, hazard and hulk.. It could work i guess..

Who is kdb? And what happened to that romeu dude? I heard he was a massive prospect from barca and even has a release clause.

I don't think that defence is good enough tho.. Especially with only
    1 proper dm (Mikel) and 4 offensive players I mentioned Who won't be tracking back much.. It's ok to have one or two like that but 4 is way to much
    kdb is Kevin De Bruyne. A Belgian midfielder/winger. I think he will be very good. He reminds me of Gerrard with his passing ability. Not as speedy as prime Gerrard but he's trickier with his dribbling.

Romeu disappeared. He was hurt, then got ill, and became 2nd option to Mikel under Di Matteo. But he is really good, he needs to get more physical minded though. He doesn't challenge and press opponents enough but he is a great passer.

I don't know either to be honest. I've been hoping for a deep playmaker forever now. Someone in the Alonso style of play. Who can help on defense and dictate play. McEachran could play it but he's a skeleton. Romeu could play it but he's not tenacious enough nor likes going forward. Maybe Ramires could do it with his workrate and willingness to press opponents off the ball.

Got a lot of potential on Chelsea now. Just gotta figure out that right back spot and the 2nd DM spot.

Comment

• I was also wondering how the fuvk Belgium didn't qualify. I expect them to give England hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
        When was the last time Scotland qualified for a major tournament? Euro 96 wasn't it? Hahahaha, that's like 18 years ago.

They're the definition of a bum team.
        World Cup 98 my dude. Drawn in the group with Brazil, Norway & Morocco I think.

I hope Ireland do well. Always prefer them over the primma donna's of England. Trapps has built a solid and effective unit. They're not the best going forward but in Keano they've got a guy who's record at International level is phenomenal.

Comment

• Ronaldinho walks out on Flamengo.

Comment

• Hulk, Hazard and Marin have cost Chelsea just £2M more then Downing, Henderson and Carroll cost Liverpool.
            Sucks to be a bin dipper

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
              Sucks to be a bin dipper
              Chelsea fan again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Chelsea fan again?
                East Stirling.

Comment

• Mexico-Bosnia

1-1 half time atm.