Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there is too much hype at the moment, Berba also scored 3-4 times in pre season in his first season, Owen scored 3-4 times last year, Nani scored goals aswell preseason when he joined.

Comment

• They're not Hernandez..

Comment

• According to a report on talkSPORT, experienced coach Bob Bradley has resigned as USA coach with immediate effect. The 52-year-old is reportedly on the verge of being appointed as new Aston Villa manager.

Bradley has been in charge of USA's national since the summer of 2006 and guided The Yanks to a round of sixteen place at the 2010 World Cup. USA were eventually beaten by Ghana 2-1 after extra time.

USA's good performances in South Africa didn't go unnoticed in Birmingham and Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner supposedly sees Bradley as the perfect man to replace Martin O'Neill, who resigned earlier this week, as the club's manager.

The father of Borussia Moenchengladbach star Michael Bradley previously worked as head coach at Chicago Fire, Metrostars and Chivas USA before taking over as USA's national team coach.

He won't be in charge yet when Aston Villa take on West Ham United on Saturday, but Bradley senior is expected to be unveiled as the new man at the helm at Villa Park somewhere next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          According to a report on talkSPORT, experienced coach Bob Bradley has resigned as USA coach with immediate effect. The 52-year-old is reportedly on the verge of being appointed as new Aston Villa manager.

Bradley has been in charge of USA's national since the summer of 2006 and guided The Yanks to a round of sixteen place at the 2010 World Cup. USA were eventually beaten by Ghana 2-1 after extra time.

USA's good performances in South Africa didn't go unnoticed in Birmingham and Aston Villa chairman Randy Lerner supposedly sees Bradley as the perfect man to replace Martin O'Neill, who resigned earlier this week, as the club's manager.

The father of Borussia Moenchengladbach star Michael Bradley previously worked as head coach at Chicago Fire, Metrostars and Chivas USA before taking over as USA's national team coach.

He won't be in charge yet when Aston Villa take on West Ham United on Saturday, but Bradley senior is expected to be unveiled as the new man at the helm at Villa Park somewhere next week.
          Im not sure about Bradley :?. Martin O Neil was perfect for Villa now theyll go to shambles. Well i hope not
          Last edited by Irish Hitman; 08-13-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• nice headbutt too!

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              oi you fuking scum

stop fuking up this thread and fuk off

go post on your man scum utd site
              I would have sent you some Green K, but I apparently I've hit you lately.

Comment

• Bendtner out for another 4 weeks according to Wenger.

Comment

• Looks like Mascherano is on his way to Barcelona. Barcelona are going to be loaded with talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Looks like Mascherano is on his way to Barcelona. Barcelona are going to be loaded with talent.
                    Thats a good replacement for the bottler Busquets which was the only part of Barca i laughed at

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                      Thats a good replacement for the bottler Busquets which was the only part of Barca i laughed at
                      Busquets is a great player
                      I would pick Mascherano over him though for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                      X