This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
    Can't wait until Arsenal beat City later on.
    hope so, i want liverpool to still have a chance of finishing 4th for the Chelsea game.

Comment

• Yea, hopefully City finish outside Top 4.

Comment

Can't wait until Arsenal beat City later on.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...12#post8173312
        Put your points where your mouth is

Comment

• Villa should beat Birmingham and Liverpool should thrash Burnley.

Comment

• Epic, didn't play very well but we got a good result thanks to terrible decision making from Spurs. Top of the league!!

And back to the Theo and Wilshere thing. Wilshere comes from my town and he is a ****, thinks he is the dogs bollocks. I know he is young and has time to improve so i'll reserve my judgement til he matures, but don't big him up so much because he plays on loan for Bolton, if he was amazing as you think he is then he would be at Arsenal making headlines. Whereas Theo has had time to prove many times that he is the **** but he fails at most occasions, he doesn't even get in the starting line up half the time. Obviously he is still young and has time to improve but unlike Wilshere he has already been there for a while and had some time to improve to show what he is all about but apart from running fast he hasn't shown me anything special. I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit.

Comment

• By the way i hope Arsenal win but i can see Man City beating them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...12#post8173312
                Put your points where your mouth is
                I'm not betting on Arsenal.

They aren't even at half strength? Who isn't injured for Arsenal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  By the way i hope Arsenal win but i can see Man City beating them.
                  ****ty concede a lot of goals though.

I reckon this game will have a few goals in it.

Comment

I'm not betting on Arsenal.

They aren't even at half strength? Who isn't injured for Arsenal?

Still clear favorites just as much to play for as City,
                    RVP is back fit aswell. Worth a bet I'd say....

Comment

• btw has anyone heard about this:

"Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad."

mate text me that there a couple fo days ago, he's not usually the bull****ting type. any truth to it u reckon?

Comment

Working...
                      X