Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi didn't score against Belgium and had a crap game against the Netherlands. I guess his decade of drug abuse has caught up with him. By the time the final arrives, they will have to stitch his anus closed to prevent his liquified guts dripping out.

Comment

• Can Germany prevent the Lance Armstrong of football from getting his hands on the trophy come Sunday? Of course they can!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I can actually see that happen.

pool haven't really done sht worth talking about. While they lost a massive piece to why they even looked the part last season.

Unless they hijack Mandzukic or summat. Pool will be hurting at least till January.

Comment

• Kind of strange that despite almost winning the league Liverpool's stock hasn't risen at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
            Messi didn't score against Belgium and had a crap game against the Netherlands. I guess his decade of drug abuse has caught up with him. By the time the final arrives, they will have to stitch his anus closed to prevent his liquified guts dripping out.
            Messi stays winning while idiots like you keep on racking L's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Well that settles that.

Pool to be irrelevant again I suppose.

Comment

• Khedira.... Remy.... Debuchy..... On the up and up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

Pogba is either staying at Juve or going PSG. Sanchez will light up the premier league next season you dodo.
                  Pogba won't go PSG unless Verrati comes over to Juve and since Verrati isn't interested, it's unlikely a move will happen. PSG wanna keep Verrati but Juve want him because he's seen as the perfect replacement for Andrea Pirlo

Comment

• 3rd place play off.....as meaningless as this game is at least it gives the opportunity to watch some footy so I'm not complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by IceReaper View Post
                      Messi stays winning while idiots like you keep on racking L's.
                      It has gone beyond stupidity. Even if the ''drugs'' he took when he was 12 are gone from his body, it doesn't change the fact that he has become a huge playmaker for his team in this world cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X