Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Holland in 90 accumo is on.

Seemed like such a obvious one.

Cheeky ton for that aint bad. Did anyone properly lump on on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      England dominated Uruguay and screwed themselves over with defensive errors..

No way England exits a group of iran, Bosnia and Nigeria..

If they had a chance to build confidence with some easy wins like those they would have gone just as far as Argentina..

Let me ask you something.. did you see Belgium play??

They are shocking.. even the USA almost beat them
      A group like that would just be false hope though. They would be out the rnd of 16.

England need something more. Sturridge, sterling and all the young talent have hunger. The others are so used to losing they don't scrap to win games in the dying moments. They sort of just say fck it and let the result ride.

Belgium looks poor tbh. Either that or theyre overrated. Witsel is dog sht. Outside of de Bruyne I can't name a player who looked "in" the game. Like they knew what they were doing.

Comment

• Belgium are average.

As a Chelsea fan I readily accept that Hazard is not a big game player. Dude is mightily frustrating!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          My Germany, Brazil, Argentina and Holland in 90 accumo is on.

Seemed like such a obvious one.

Cheeky ton for that aint bad. Did anyone properly lump on on that?
          I wish i had..

TBH so far if you just pick the favourite to go through you are quids in.. because the underdogs aren't finishing there chances

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            Brother Lukaku is gonna cause all kinds of problems when he comes on.

He's 6'3, skillful, fast, strong, and black. Argentina will crumble and I'm gonna laugh.
            This kid knows what he's talking about.

Comment

• why doesnt soccer penalize excessive flopping and stalling tactics AFTER THE FACT?

penalize them retroactively. we have the technology to do this. i think it would curb a lot of these excessive flopping/diving and you can even review it for missed calls.

i mean i would say 60% of the falls are over exaggerated. in this game there was a moment where a argentinian player collided with his own guy around the 88-90 minute mark fell down and the referee came over and was just raising his hand saying i dont know what happened to him. he was clearly stalling trying to burn more minutes for argentina.

predictably after 5 minutes, he was fine. replays absolutely nothing but the guy was withering in pain holding his head when replays show the most contact was his chest grazing the upper arm of his fellow teammate but the dude was holding his head.

why cant the refs give him a yellow card if he gets up and is perfectly fine or force him to get off the field if he clearly was stalling and was fine after the fact?

after game video reviews and hand out yellow cards for excessive flopping/stalling. why cant they do this?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                A group like that would just be false hope though. They would be out the rnd of 16.

England need something more. Sturridge, sterling and all the young talent have hunger. The others are so used to losing they don't scrap to win games in the dying moments. They sort of just say fck it and let the result ride.

Belgium looks poor tbh. Either that or theyre overrated. Witsel is dog sht. Outside of de Bruyne I can't name a player who looked "in" the game. Like they knew what they were doing.
                Why would they?

Switzerland/USA are junk..

Switzerlands tactics were just to defend after they got destroyed by France when they opened up a little..

USA just got by on heart and stamina..

Neither would hold any fear for an England who had actually got of to a decent start in a **** group like Belgium/Argentina had..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Why would they?

Switzerland/USA are junk..

Switzerlands tactics were just to defend after they got destroyed by France when they opened up a little..

USA just got by on heart and stamina..

Neither would hold any fear for an England who had actually got of to a decent start in a **** group like Belgium/Argentina had..
                  England went scoreless with Costa Rica.

A team that is weaker than the USA and doesn't even get a sniff of the gold cup.

Comment

• The Dutch are about to give Costa Rica that life ending fade no doubt about it.

Comment

• We'll see what happens when England play Switzerland soon.

Nobody will be surprised if England dicked them 3 nil.

England flopped at this World Cup but they really weren't that bad. They're not the best team but they didn't have a shred of luck.

Football is all about results though.

Not much of a difference between England/Uruguay/Italy in reality.

Gerrard might have been one of the main difference. I thought he was the worst player in the entire tournament. He was really, really, really, shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X