• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
    no it's like 20x better than fm
    This what you talkin bout ?

http://trophymanager.com/index1.php

Comment

• I signed up earlier. I am completely lost. I already did my team lineup and formation. Sent out a few challeneges. I guess its only one game a day?

Some how i am 1-9 after signing up. Its kind of weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        I signed up earlier. I am completely lost. I already did my team lineup and formation. Sent out a few challeneges. I guess its only one game a day?

Some how i am 1-9 after signing up. Its kind of weird.
        On Trophy Manager?

Comment

• I am beginning to figure it out. Its pretty cool seems somewhat realistic.

I am 1 loss 9 draws because before the computer was controlling the team. You take over a team not create it. Now i got the line up straight and won a friendly 2-0.

The simulating is realistic. Its like a real game you cant speed it up, they are 90 minutes but theres a chat in teh sim room to help time pass if you want to wait.

Comment

• FM >

Football Manager wrecks any other football managing game though.

Comment

• yeah im sure it does, it looks awesome.

This is ok since its free. It uses fake players lol. Each season is like 3 months long. 3 games a week

Comment

• Texan, up for signing up to a fantasy football league when the season starts?

Comment

• i might join an amateur football league in the fall. Back in the day, I played left back or sweeper, but I am thinking of trying out defensive midfielder. Can you guys recommend me some good ones to watch some tape of? So far I like esteban cambiasso, pavel pardo and Edgar Davids.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    i might join an amateur football league in the fall. Back in the day, I played left back or sweeper, but I am thinking of trying out defensive midfielder. Can you guys recommend me some good ones to watch some tape of? So far I like esteban cambiasso, pavel pardo and Edgar Davids.
                    DM was my position.

I've got a good kick and good vision, able to pick out good passes. But I can still defend well.

But DM really depends on the team you're playing in, whether they actually consider you.

But the best DM I've seen in the past few years is Owen Hargreaves. Did amazing in the World Cup for England, has been injured for United though. But he's a solid player.

Might not be that much highlight videos of him though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      Texan, up for signing up to a fantasy football league when the season starts?

can you link me?

Comment

Working...
                      X