This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Hey, Manchester City can do ANYTHING they set their minds to!

I swear Piggy, if City fuck this up, I'm abusing you and Fenomeno

Comment

• Another open goal miss by Altidore

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Lets be honest he does.. and if he was any of the other previous chelsea managers he would have been (Di Mateoo.. Grant.. Rafa)

But because it's Mourhino he gets a pass..

They bottled the CL and PL this year
        I agree.

I won't call for him getting the boot but he realistically would get the boot if he didn't have his name.

Oh well. I have no fcks to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post

I swear Piggy, if City fuck this up, I'm abusing you and Fenomeno
          Not much point really. It's not like the two of us have been crowing about anything. Other than to point out that Arsenal are shit and United are worse.

Comment

• Man Sheiky bought the Premier League title. Liverpool are the real people's champion. No doubt about it.

Hopefully now Man Sheiky won't be able to strut around and do what they want after being penalised by FFP.

Comment

• I thought Mario Gomez still got in Germany's 1st team. He's not even in their world cup squad

Volland is the only proper striker they've picked, so it looks like they're gonna play with the infamous false 9.

Comment

• Go on El Fenomeno you sexy bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
                  Man Sheiky bought the Premier League title. Liverpool are the real people's champion. No doubt about it.

Hopefully now Man Sheiky won't be able to strut around and do what they want after being penalised by FFP.
                  Liverpool are the Maidana of football atm. They're the Champions in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    I thought Mario Gomez still got in Germany's 1st team. He's not even in their world cup squad

Volland is the only proper striker they've picked, so it looks like they're gonna play with the infamous false 9.
                    Doesn't Klose need 1 or 2 goals to beat El Fenomenos record?

My boy Khedira coming back just in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                      Liverpool are the Maidana of football atm. They're the Champions in my eyes.
                      Liverpool get the event win. Like Vitali did against Lennox.

Comment

Working...
                      X