Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like 2 big wins on the bounce for Palace. I don't mind Cardiff, i mixed with a lot of their fans at Wembley a few years back and they were a decent bunch..they're looking in trouble now though.

Newcastle on a bad run also, lost 3-0, 4-0 and so far today 3-0 again.

Comment

• I think the team looks better with both Kagawa and Mata in the team..

Janazuraj can play deputy..

Maybe RVP should be sold in the summer.. if he wants to go..

Good to see my main ***** nani playing today

I guess it's only vs Newcastle though..

I hope Everton keep smashing it.. don't want to end up in Europa next season lol

Comment

• Actually.. if Everton beat Arsenal.. and we beat Everton.. maybe we could make the CL.. extremely slim chance i know

Ugh nvm.. Arsenal run in is incredibly easy lol..

And come on Chelsea..

Mourhino is kind of making me sick though.. YES your phucking squad is not a good as you want it to be.. you need to make do.. there is 6 games left and your 2nd..

That squad is still the 2nd best in the league
        Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 04-05-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Wow.. how close was this to being a goal :

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            I think the team looks better with both Kagawa and Mata in the team..

Janazuraj can play deputy..

Maybe RVP should be sold in the summer.. if he wants to go..

Good to see my main ***** nani playing today

I guess it's only vs Newcastle though..

I hope Everton keep smashing it.. don't want to end up in Europa next season lol

Yes please!

Torrid starts.

I think Mourinho is just wheeling him out to humiliate him in public at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Actually.. if Everton beat Arsenal.. and we beat Everton.. maybe we could make the CL.. extremely slim chance i know

Ugh nvm.. Arsenal run in is incredibly easy lol..

And come on Chelsea..

Mourhino is kind of making me sick though.. YES your phucking squad is not a good as you want it to be.. you need to make do.. there is 6 games left and your 2nd..

That squad is still the 2nd best in the league
              I agree.

But some of them are a little faint hearted. Including Hazard - actually glad he got dropped today.

Mata would have stayed at Chelsea for his whole career. Hazard is leaving as soon as he gets a big offer maybe even this summer to PSG.

Comment

• Willian and Salah need to show something here.

I hope Torres tears a hamstring.

Comment

• "On the 15th of February 1942, about 100,000 British and Australian troops surrendered to Japanese forces on the island fortress of Singapore. The Japanese, despite being massively outnumbered, took good advantage of some appallingly bad command decisions on the part of British generals, and the fact that their planes were superior to those of the RAF, to invade and conquer the island in little more than a week. British commanders seemed incapable, in the weeks before the invasion, to come to terms with the fact that a Japanese invasion of Singapore might ever occur. On the 1st of February the last of the British troops in Malaya retreated into the island fortress, soon after that the RAF withdrew from the airfields and many British commanders were evacuated. Many 'directives' to the troops from commanders and the Prime Minister himself made bold and wholly unrealistic proclamations about 'not giving any ground' in Singapore, they were often under the impression that Singapore was an impregnable fortress. A combination of good intelligence and quick decision-making from the Japanese high command forced the surrender of the British forces despite many ordinary troops fighting valiantly"

There were less than 20k Japanese and the Brits surrendered to them LOLOLOL!!!
                  since we're referencing humiliating military defeats, have you guys ever heard of the revolutionary war? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
                  Last edited by bayarea69; 04-05-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• WTF is he talking about?

Comment

• Chelsea actually playing well here. If we had a striker it would be dead and buried.

Stoke will attack for the last 20 seconds and get an equaliser now.

Awful team.

Comment

Working...
                      X