Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavi is the man. Recently they have proved that they don't even need Iniesta. Maybe they should think about cashing in on Iniesta whilst they can?
    You know Man City would pay at least 50 million for him.

Comment

• And when Xavi gets injured?

Comment

• Xavi has been injured recently, he came back for the second Arsenal game I think.

Comment

• Xavi has been consistently this good for a quite a few years now, he just does not get his props enough, although evidently that is starting to change. I remember the friendly England played against Spain when Rooney pushed Casillas into the advertising hoardings, Xavi ran that game on his own and no England player got near him, he and Xabi Alonso, Pirlo(prime) and those type of players i love watching.

Iniesta is overrated, too inconsistent.

Comment

• Just thinking about next years prem and i think its going to be one of the most competitive for years, City will surely splash **** loads of cash and there squad must be starting to gel gradually, United have Rooney and will most likely strengthen, irrespective of whether they can afford to, i aslo expect Chelsea to strengthen significantly as i know Roman gave them a dressing down after on of their losses so that might suggest he has that desire to make Chelsea as strong as they were by adding a few to players, it also looks as though Wenger will be dipping into his tranfer kitty this year to, albeit a lot rests of keeping hold of Cesc, still think Arsenal will be threat regardless whether he stays or not, particularly if they have another 40/50 mil to replace him.

Should be good, hard to think who could/will win it.

Comment

• I can't wait for next seasons FF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                I can't wait for next seasons FF.

What FF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  What FF?
                  This;

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Comment

• Who would you rather have in your team?

Xavi or Cristiano?

Along with Messi, these 2 make up the best three footballers in the world.

Messi is undoubtly the current best, while Xavi tends to be the most consistent for club and country. I'd go with the Spaniard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                      Oh!! my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X