Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** this little Mexican that works for me is a killer at Fifa on the Ps3.

lol I mean it's one of the only games I play and I certainly don't suck.

But like he rapes with skill moves and he beat me 4-1 earlier today.

I was all pissed. But I think he just sits there and plays all day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Holy **** this little Mexican that works for me is a killer at Fifa on the Ps3.

Dude in your avatar is a playa. :grill:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
        Dude in your avatar is a playa. :grill:
        Oh haha yeah I was going to say he gets like all sorts of bitches.

I didn't know that about him until I saw/read more.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh haha yeah I was going to say he gets like all sorts of bitches.

I didn't know that about him until I saw/read more.
          A playa both on and off the field. :up:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
            The only footballer to play for at least one club in each fifa confederation? AFC CAF CONCACAF CONMEBOL UEFA OFC
            damnn i have no clue.

Is the player well known?

Comment

• Been playing a lot of Football Manager 10 lately. Great game!

Comment

• What’s In a Name?

Manchester United

Manchester United began life as Newton Heath L & YR in 1878 when a group of workers from the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railways formed a football team. The club entered the Football League in 1892 and began to sever its links with the rail depot, becoming an independent company, appointing a club secretary and dropping the "L&YR" from their name to become simply Newton Heath F.C. In 1902, only a sizeable donation from J.H. Davies, the managing director of Manchester Breweries, saved the club from bankruptcy. It was decided at one of the early board meetings that the club required a change of name to reflect the fresh start they had been afforded. Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic before Manchester United was officially adopted on 26 April 1902.

Southampton

Southampton F.C began life as St Mary’s YMA. The club was founded in 1885 by members of St Mary’s Church of England Young Men’s Association. The club occupied The Dell for over 100 years before moving to its existing St Mary’s Stadium, close to the church where it all began, in 2001.

West Ham United

West Ham United was founded in 1895 as the works’ team from the Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. In 1899, the club joined the Southern League Division Two and in 1900 they became a limited company and changed to its present name.

Everton

Everton were founded as St. Domingo F.C. in 1878 in order that people from the parish of St. Domingo's Church could play a sport outside of the summer months (during which time cricket was played). A year later the club were renamed Everton F.C. after the surrounding area as people outside the parish wished to participate

Aston Villa

Aston Villa Football Club were formed in March, 1874, by members of the Villa Cross Wesleyan Chapel in Aston which is now part of Birmingham. Villa quickly became one of the best teams in the Midlands, winning their first honour, the Birmingham Senior Cup in 1880.

Manchester City

Manchester City F.C. was founded as St. Marks (West Gorton) in 1880 by Anna Connell and two wardens of St. Mark's Church, who also worked in the nearby iron factory, in Gorton, a district in east Manchester. In 1887, they moved to a new ground at Hyde Road in Ardwick just to the east of the city centre, and were renamed Ardwick A.F.C. to reflect their new location. Ardwick joined the Football League as founding members of the Second Division in 1892. Financial troubles in the 1893-94 season led to a reorganisation within the club, and Ardwick were reformed as Manchester City F.C.

Arsenal

Arsenal were founded as Dial Square in 1886 by workers at the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich, but were renamed Royal Arsenal shortly afterwards. They renamed themselves again to Woolwich Arsenal after turning professional in 1891. The club joined the Football League in 1893 and won promotion to the First Division in 1904. However, the club's geographic isolation resulted in lower attendances than those of other clubs, which led to the club becoming mired in financial problems and effectively bankrupt by 1910, when they were taken over by Henry Norris. Norris sought to move the club elsewhere, and in 1913, soon after relegation back to the Second Division, Arsenal moved to the new Arsenal Stadium in Highbury, North London; they dropped "Woolwich" from their name the following year.

Tottenham

In 1882 the Hotspur Football Club was formed by grammar school boys from the bible class at All Hallows Church. They were also members of Hotspur Cricket Club and it is thought that the name Hotspur was associated with Sir Henry Percy who was "Harry Hotspur" of Shakespeare's Henry IV, part 1, and who lived locally during in the 14th century and whose descendants owned land in the neighbourhood. In 1884 the club was renamed Tottenham Hotspur Football and Athletic Club to distinguish itself from another team called London Hotspur.

Sunderland

Sunderland A.F.C. was founded by Glaswegian school-teacher James Allan in 1879, to provide "recreational amusement" for the area's schoolteachers, under the name of 'Sunderland & District Teachers Association'. In 1881, in order to relax financial troubles, the name was changed to Sunderland Association Football Club and non-teachers were allowed to join.

Birmingham City

Birmingham City was founded as an amateur club, the Small Heath Alliance, in the Small Heath area of Birmingham, in 1875. The club were successful within local amateur leagues, and in 1885 they turned professional, making their official debut as Small Heath FC. The club was one of the earliest professional teams in the UK, and it was the very first club to become a ‘limited’ company controlled by a board of directors. At that time, they played as members of the Football Alliance, which was unofficially absorbed into the Football League in 1892. Small Heath became founder members of the Second Division (of the League). The clubs growing importance necessitated a change of name: they became Birmingham City in 1905.

West Bromwich Albion

The club was founded as West Bromwich Strollers in 1878 by workers from George Salter’s Spring Works in West Bromwich. They were renamed West Bromwich Albion in 1880, becoming the first team to adopt the Albion. Albion was a district of West Bromwich where some of the players lived or worked.

Middlesborough

The football club was originally formed by Middlesbrough Cricket team players to stay fit during the winter.

Burnley

Burnley football club began life as Burnley Rovers, a Rugby Club, was switched codes in May 1882 to play association football. They moved to their Turf Moor home shortly afterwards at the invitation of the town’s cricket club, which is still situated next to the stadium.

Preston North End

Originally a cricket club in the 1860s, Preston North End turned to rugby in 1875 when they took a lease on a field at Deepdale. A year later they switched to association football, and in May 188- the club, impressed by the success of other Lancashire clubs who were playing soccer, formally adopted the association code.

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday began life as a cricket club when it was formed in 1920 as The Wednesday Cricket Club (named after the day of the week that they played their matches). A meeting on the evening of Wednesday 4th September 1867 at the Adelphi Hotel established a footballing side to keep the team together and fit during the winter months. In 1882 the cricket and football clubs parted company; the cricket club would later go out of existence in 1925. The football club turned professional in 1887 after pressure from players threatening to defect to other clubs

Bolton Wanderers

The club was founded in 1874 by Thomas Ogden, the schoolmaster at Christ Church. Originally called Christ Church FC, the club changed its name to Bolton Wanderers in 1877.

Stoke City

Stoke City F.C., considered to be the second-oldest football league club, was formed in 1863, under the name Stoke Ramblers, when pupils from Charterhouse School formed a football club while apprentices at the North Staffordshire Railway works in Stoke-on-Trent. In 1878, the club merged with Stoke Victoria Cricket Club, it was at this time that they became simply known as Stoke Football Club. [/B]

Comment

Holy **** this little Mexican that works for me is a killer at Fifa on the Ps3.

You let a Mexi**** pwn you at Fifa ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    You let a Mexi**** pwn you at Fifa ?
                    You do know Run is partly Mexican?

Comment

• Anyone feeling an upset for Villa today?

I don't think so, i'm thinking 2-1 or 3-1 Chelsea with Malouda continuing his epic form as of late.

Love that Burnley are doing over Hull, i hate Hull. I want West Ham to stay up.

Comment

Working...
                      X