This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You suck dick in NJ Turnpike rest-stop bathroom stalls you little 98 pound tranny.
    You **** dogs and tell 98 pound trannies that you're black online. You're nothing, George Goldenstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      You **** dogs and tell 98 pound trannies that you're black online. You're nothing, George Goldenstein.
      You're a 98 pound tranny who gets railed by 498 pound black trannies.

You're sickening disgrace, Esmeralda. I'd drop your faggot ass with a liver shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        I went to your place just after New Years of this year. Your fans were terrible, and we were told to sit down throughout, though no-one did.

The only noise you boys made was the 94th minute equaliser which pissed us the fuck off as you pretty much did nothing the whole game. We just can't finish for shit. Now, we'll be lucky to avoid relegation the way we're going.
        At some point in the last 15 or so years Reading started being a fully fledged 'family' club. Lots kids, wives and a very safe atmosphere. But yeah i agree the noise at home and away can be pitiful at times.

Comment

• United fans.. do you hope we keep losing (other then CL) in the hope Moyes will get sacked?? I do.. that terrible to say.. but no one is interested in Europa league.. and 5-8th place it doesn't matter.. the season has been a disaster.. only way to save any face would be win the CL now.. which won't happen...

Please don't give Moyes 150m in the summer....

Comment

• Oh and WTF is wrong with West ham.. they are 11th right now.. i guess playing "good" football in the championship is more important to them then being in the PL. Big Sam doesn't play great football but his record in the PL is excellent

Comment

• The Premier League executive all but admits it's in the league's interest to keep Manchester United winning.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26782112

He made a couple of comments about having people compete but it's very telling that he has outright stated that it's financially better for the league if Manchester United are competing. Suddenly asks questions about all of those single goal victories enjoyed by the team last year.

Comment

• It's obviously in the league's interest to keep Man City winning considering the number of offside decisions that have gone in their favour and how many times their players have gotten away with violent conduct

Comment

• Man Sheiky are a joke. Pathetic team. We will ***** slap them tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    It's obviously in the league's interest to keep Man City winning considering the number of offside decisions that have gone in their favour and how many times their players have gotten away with violent conduct
                    Exactly.. they would be 4th at best and a few points behind with zero games in hand.. if it wasn't for all these dodgy decisions..

Nevermind the year they actually won the league.. there was many suspicious calls and on the last day ex city player Joey Barton going crazy for no reason and leaving QPR with 10 men for 60mins.. with that game and the title in the balance..

Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
                    Man Sheiky are a joke. Pathetic team. We will ***** slap them tomorrow.
                    Hope so.. will you take pictures for us? maybe you can batter EL Fenemeno

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Hope so.. will you take pictures for us? maybe you can batter EL Fenemeno
                      I got you, bro. I like to educate the people of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X