This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Missing a few key players. Demichelis in midfield? Could do without that happening again.

Still time to win every trophy on offer though.
    Demichelis anywhere is just

Comment

• Demichellis didn't even play that badly. I understand he's an easy target but I thought he did ok - made some good tackles. Obviously he's not as dynamic as Fernandinho who was missed.

Yaya Toure was worse than him yesterday. Has anyone seen him btw or are they still trying to fish him out of Matic's back pocket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Demichellis didn't even play that badly. I understand he's an easy target but I thought he did ok - made some good tackles. Obviously he's not as dynamic as Fernandinho who was missed.

Yaya Toure was worse than him yesterday. Has anyone seen him btw or are they still trying to fish him out of Matic's back pocket?
        remember when city busted some cash out of their back pocket and took nasri and clichy from you? then taught them what it was like to be a part of a squad that knows how to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
          remember when city busted some cash out of their back pocket and took nasri and clichy from you??
          You mean out of a random Sheik's back pocket?

Comment

You mean out of a random Sheik's back pocket?
            how much money did arsenal need to sign francis jeffers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              how much money did arsenal need to sign francis jeffers?
              I can't remember but it was all our own. What does that even have to do with anything? You are literally the ****test troll I've ever come across.

Comment

I can't remember but it was all our own. What does that even have to do with anything? You are literally the ****test troll I've ever come across.
                do you think that if arsenal had a bunch of dirty oil money, they would go out and spend 60 million trying to sign Hleb back from Turkey? I do

Comment

• David beckham will control yanky football soon

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    David beckham will control yanky football soon
                    kinda like how malcolm glazer and the red sox run the premier league?

Comment

• Atlético exposed as a bum club again.

Comment

Working...
                      X