This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
    Howard and Guzan>Sczeeznedny. At least Howard plays and has played for some real clubs, and not just a feeder club.
    Name these "Real clubs". Cause the only notable club he played for was Man United and he sucked ass.

Guzan lol.

Pathetic.

Comment

• Chezzers has kept the most clean sheets in the league if I'm not mistaken

Comment

• I blame that bimmer for bringing this guy here.
        Last edited by Money_May; 02-02-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          I blame that bimmer for bringing this guy here.
          if he wasn't too much of a pussy to show his face, i would have insulted him and left long ago.

also, what club has sczezeny ever played for thats been worth anything? Portsmouth have been a more successful club throughout sczezeeznys career, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

PS: Marcus Hahnemann on Wolves, or Brad Friedel on Spurs, or Kasey Keller on Fulham > Any Arsenal goalkeeper of the last 30 years.

Comment

if he wasn't too much of a pussy to show his face, i would have insulted him and left long ago.

also, what club has sczezeny ever played for thats been worth anything? Portsmouth have been a more successful club throughout sczezeeznys career, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

PS: Marcus Hahnemann on Wolves, or Brad Friedel on Spurs, or Kasey Keller on Fulham > Any Arsenal goalkeeper of the last 30 years.
            ^^ ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              ^^ ^^
              it's not BS man, Portsmouth have actually won a trophy in the past 8 years. have arsenal???? LOL!

Comment

• New material badly needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  New material badly needed.
                  i actually won't need any new material until arsenal can remove their heads from their anuses and win something. but it's pretty clear they can't hang in the PL, and always get humiliated in the limey cups, as well as the CL.

Comment

i actually won't need any new material until arsenal can remove their heads from their anuses and win something. but it's pretty clear they can't hang in the PL, and always get humiliated in the limey cups, as well as the CL.
                    It helps that if you insult a team, that you support a more successful one. You support the USA....LOL. Its like being insulted by a Shrewsbury fan or something.

Altidore showing his coolness in front of goal again yesterday

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X