X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    lol......

He is the worst player in the premiership I think.

Who are the other contenders?

I've said Javi Garcia in the past but that is only relative to his City team-mates. Who can match Altidore?

I am going Danny Graham, Lee Catermole, Glen Whelan as contenders.

But realistically - Altidore ****s all over them. The dude has zero talent. Now and again you get a player who is roundly criticised. It is usually a striker who can't score. But then you can look at their game and find the talent and understand why they play at the top level. Franco Di Santo is a prime example - anyone who has watched him can say: 'Well, yeah he is quite good technically he just can't score.'

But Altidore. It is like that journalist touched on there - not to be cruel but there is nothing there.

I'd like to see him training. Most top level training is based around being comfortable in small spaces and improving touch play under pressure. Do you reckon Altidore is a part of those sessions? Or do they make him do shuttle runs at the side of the pitch.

I can't find a comparison for Altidore.
    A poor man's Heskey sums him .

Comment

• A Poor man's Kayode Odejayi.

Comment

• A poor man's Emile Mpenza.

Comment

• Not really a fan of Altidore but would Akinbiyi, Heskey, Odejayi or Mpenza be able to score against the best national team in the world?

Comment

Palace, Stoke, Swansea, Sunderland, Pool, Norwich, Cardiff

Chelsea's title run in should be a piece of piss barring our annual defeat to Liverpool should we still be in touching distance.

This season is a cracker. I can't even see Arsenal fading away now. They've proven their mettle now.
            Arsenal have been in the running around this time before.. i wouldn't say they have proved there mettle.. a fair bit of the season is still left.. + they have been on the wrong end of results vs Chelsea/City/United already this season (maybe the drew vs Chelsea)

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Dude went from saying "I support the USA", to "I support city because Claudio Reyna (his uncle) played for them, to "I support Celtic".

Lmao, he's confused
            Indeed.. that is actually the only thing he has said that is remotely amusing so far.. his USA>England stuff is the most boring drivel i have ever read

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            I can't stop watching small white girls getting destroyed by the BBC.

Pls help.
            Mate Look up Short Mac... And Shane Diesel.. they have cawks which are wider then i am long I love to see thick cawk in a tiny white girl.. I struggle to see how these sluts even walk after these monsters are done with them

Much better to :wank: too then the filthy crap you posted on my wall off a girl getting fingered on her period.. that's for sure
            Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 01-27-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Dude went from saying "I support the USA", to "I support city because Claudio Reyna (his uncle) played for them, to "I support Celtic".

Lmao, he's confused
              i can't believe you actually thought reyna was my uncle! total lie! the only uncle i had to play for city was damarcus beasley. oh yeah and my granddad samaras plays for celtic

Comment

Palace, Stoke, Swansea, Sunderland, Pool, Norwich, Cardiff

Chelsea's title run in should be a piece of piss barring our annual defeat to Liverpool should we still be in touching distance.

This season is a cracker. I can't even see Arsenal fading away now. They've proven their mettle now.
                Ffs that is a plain sailing! To be fair, our run-in isn't that bad. Our season will be defined in February and March.

I see Wenger refuted more of Mourinho's bull**** today.

Comment

• Chelsea and Atletico seem to be leaning towards a Courtois - Costa swap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    Chelsea and Atletico seem to be leaning towards a Courtois - Costa swap.
                    Atletico aren't that stupid, cash will have to be involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Atletico aren't that stupid, cash will have to be involved.
                      Costa is over rated and in his late 20s. Courtois is a world class early 20s keeper. I don't know who would be getting the better of this deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X