This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
    you do realize NJ is not only one of the least respected places in the US, but in the world, right? You could have said any other part of the US and i would have given you mad respect dog.
    Nah you crazy. Only Hicks that have never seen the ocean hate on us.

Jersey boii 4 lyf <333

Comment

• Comment

• LOL at janzuaj taking a girl to nandos and making her pay for parking..

You dont wine and dine sluts

Fuk these money grabbing whores she would have probablu cheated on him with jamal knowing these brit birds

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
          besides the USA? realistically, i'm not the type of guy to arbitrarily choose a european side to support based on players i like, or recent success, or any punk shit like that. Only connection is to the bhoys. Celtic are the only club I care to see do well in European play, and that don't happen often. I also like seeing City disrupt the PL power, as they've been up there the shortest amount of time, and seem to anger the most people with their success.

Comment

• Looks like this new guy has taken the crown as the most hated in this thread.

he is annoying as fuuck.

Comment

• He's a real ****. I don't know how boring your life must be to take up full time trolling. I really don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                LOL at janzuaj taking a girl to nandos and making her pay for parking..

Fuk these money grabbing whores she would have probablu cheated on him with jamal knowing these brit birds
                He better be careful not to get AIDS from them .

I'd hate to see such a young talented footballer go to waste just like that .
                Last edited by Underboss; 01-27-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  LOL at janzuaj taking a girl to nandos and making her pay for parking..

I can't stop watching small white girls getting destroyed by the BBC.

Pls help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                      I can't stop watching small white girls getting destroyed by the BBC.

Pls help.

you've got issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X