This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
    That doesn't make him "American". *** outta here.
    are you going to cry? he's american. he's going to play for the US. he is 16 and already has a bigger dong than you. please don't cry! just out of curiosity though, when was the last time arsenal won the champions league?

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
      was i wrong? do you not agree that the fall of singapore was one of the most humiliating military defeats in human history? 80,000 pussies laying down their arms and agreeing to be P.O.W.s? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! That's your legacy. Watching a once relevant empire crumble to sad nothingness, and getting assrammed in wars by tiny island nations, BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
      Actually I went to a museum in Singapore dedicated to the battle. The atrocities committed by the Japanese were pretty awful, but it was a military disaster. We've had a few, as have you.

Look up the Kabul retreat. It'll give you an ******.

Comment

are you going to cry? he's american. he's going to play for the US. he is 16 and already has a bigger dong than you. please don't cry! just out of curiosity though, when was the last time arsenal won the champions league?
        Thanks for your tax dollars. I hopped the border a year ago and now I'm on welfare lmfaoooooooo

Where u at kid? Eat dis diiiccckk

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Actually I went to a museum in Singapore dedicated to the battle. The atrocities committed by the Japanese were pretty awful, but it was a military disaster. We've had a few, as have you.

Look up the Kabul retreat. It'll give you an ******.
          since beating them in the revolutionary war, how many times have the US absolutely had to enlist military help from the mighty brits? now how many times have the brits needed their daddies the US? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

and do you think i don't know my history? comparing the kabul retreat to the fall of singapore is ridiculous, you are comparing losing like 4,000 troops to having 80,000 surrender. SURRENDER. think about how fucking sad that is. Geographically, Japan is a tiny sliver of the US, or even the mighty england. they tried to mess with the US and got nuked. however, they had no problem forcing 80,000 brits to surrender!?!?!?!?! LOL!!!!

Comment

Thanks for your tax dollars. I hopped the border a year ago and now I'm on welfare lmfaoooooooo

Where u at kid? Eat dis diiiccckk
            where's arsenal's champions league trophy at? they are dead even with toronto FC when it comes to international club competition, eh? Celtic have a much more impressive Euro history, even with the billions more arsenal has had to spend on frogs for the field, and snails for escargot.

Comment

where's arsenal's champions league trophy at? they are dead even with toronto FC when it comes to international club competition, eh? Celtic have a much more impressive Euro history, even with the billions more arsenal has had to spend on frogs for the field, and snails for escargot.
              Muh dick b*tch.

Guess what??? My EBT is reloading next week and I don't even need it! LOOOL tell your family I said thanks for the free money hahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Muh dick b*tch.

Guess what??? My EBT is reloading next week and I don't even need it! LOOOL tell your family I said thanks for the free money hahahahahahahahahahahah
                Guess what!?!?! Arsenal have never won the champions league. Celtic have. Porto have. Nottingham Forest have, twice (BAHAHAHAHA). Villa have. LOL!

Also, guess what!!??!?!?! They haven't won a trophy in over 8 years. So since you still had to suck daddy's schlong to get that creamy, yellow-white milk :/

Also, guess what!?!?!?! You are trying to brag about being on welfare. I own five vehicles. Five. Most british families own 1-2. PS is pretending to be in the US the best insult you can garner? LOLOL!!!!! almost as pathetic as arsenal's european record!

Comment

Guess what!?!?! Arsenal have never won the champions league. Celtic have. Porto have. Nottingham Forest have, twice (BAHAHAHAHA). Villa have. LOL!

Also, guess what!!??!?!?! They haven't won a trophy in over 8 years. So since you still had to suck daddy's schlong to get that creamy, yellow-white milk :/

Also, guess what!?!?!?! You are trying to brag about being on welfare. I own five vehicles. Five. Most british families own 1-2. PS is pretending to be in the US the best insult you can garner? LOLOL!!!!! almost as pathetic as arsenal's european record!
                  Hot Wheels spin away!

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Hot Wheels spin away!

you're mistaken. there must be some british equivalent of hot wheels or something. see, hot wheels were cool muscle cars/nascars. the only thing the british could do a hotwheel of would be the jaguar, and i think we're all aware that every jaguar hotwheel would break down before the kid could even unwrap it from the package whats it like having your country produce the least reliable automobiles in the world?

Comment

you're mistaken. there must be some british equivalent of hot wheels or something. see, hot wheels were cool muscle cars/nascars. the only thing the british could do a hotwheel of would be the jaguar, and i think we're all aware that every jaguar hotwheel would break down before the kid could even unwrap it from the package whats it like having your country produce the least reliable automobiles in the world?
                      Well I'm a happier chap than you, so it's not that bad

Comment

Working...
                      X