This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Villa with a couple of good chances so far. That Delph chance was a big chance, free shot just outside the area no one in front of him and the **** drags it wide
    My heart was in my mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Pale skin? LMAO I'm brown.
      i gather that means your teeth look like the majority of the rest of your country? fucked up beyond repair? why do british people have such bad teeth? do you guys have braces over there yet? or dentists?

Comment

• straight red for flamini if he was on any side but farcenal

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
          What's poor dental care and pale skin got to do with you? EVERYTHING.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Poor limey!
          England is the property of MOHAMMED.

You lose.

Comment

straight red for flamini if he was on any side but farcenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              hey dude remember that time arsenal won the champions league? BAHAHAHAHAHA!~!!!! LOL!

Comment

i gather that means your teeth look like the majority of the rest of your country? fucked up beyond repair? why do british people have such bad teeth? do you guys have braces over there yet? or dentists?
                So this is attempt number 3 after your previous two attempts failed?

Comment

My heart was in my mouth
                  Mate, I thought he was going to bury it.

Agbonlahor causing some problems for arsenal.

Comment

Yea a truly horrible start. Man Utd need to go on a run of wins sooner rather than later if they want 4th place. SAS are back and Liverpool could start to run away with that final spot.

Hope your ****in joking.. United are dead on target to take 4th..

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    That form includes beating Hull, AV, Norwich, West Ham and Swansea. You lost to Tottenham during this time. If you win at the Bridge this weekend that changes everything.
                    So what you are saying is United are playing like Arsenal at the moment? beating all the lower teams but getting sodomized when they come up vs big guns like Cty/Man United/Chelsea

Comment

• Wilshere scores, showing he can score if he plays in the centre as well.

Wilshere finishes that when Delph couldn't even hit the target with his.

2-0 Giroud scores!

Comment

Working...
                      X