This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
    nahhh, its the money we saved from not paying that pussy tea tax LOLOLOLOLOL. remember when you guys lost a war to a place that wasn't even a country? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Remember when this small island took out the White House?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Remember when this small island took out the White House?
      Remember when there was a british empire?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Comment

nahhh, its the money we saved from not paying that pussy tea tax LOLOLOLOLOL. remember when you guys lost a war to a place that wasn't even a country? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
        The USA has the biggest wealth inequality in the industrialized world and 20% of the worlds prison population. You silly boy, what the hell are you boasting about?

Oh and they are shit at football.

Comment

• David Moyes watched the Juve v Cagliari game. Apparently looking at Astori/Vidal/Marchisio. If United were to sign a CB I'd prefer Garay tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            The USA has the biggest wealth inequality in the industrialized world and 20% of the worlds prison population. You silly boy, what the hell are you boasting about?

Oh and they are shit at football.
            who won that world cup group again? and am i in prison?

living in a land without sun is prison. being forced to let a decrepit old woman run your country is prison

buying legal weed=better than buying tea.

remember when Great Britians land mass totalled more than like 2 states in the US? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! what happened? the mighty british empire got fought off by some poor, malnourished indians? ouch!

Comment

• Modric is class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                David Moyes watched the Juve v Cagliari game. Apparently looking at Astori/Vidal/Marchisio. If United were to sign a CB I'd prefer Garay tbh.
                By the looks of that last Sunderland game, they should bring back Brown, O'Shea, and Bardsley. LALOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Comment

• This is still the Football thread right? Why do fat Yanks try so hard not to talk about the game I wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    This is still the Football thread right? Why do fat Yanks try so hard not to talk about the game I wonder
                    i thought you told me you were never going to talk to/about me again? why are brits such pale, buck-toothed, 2-face liars?

Comment

i thought you told me you were never going to talk to/about me again? why are brits such pale, buck-toothed, 2-face liars?
                      Don't think I referred to you by name but its nice to know you consider yourself a fat yank

Comment

Working...
                      X