Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know someone who works in Qatar and you have to apply for a licence to drink alcohol.

Sureeeely that won't be the case for World Cup..

Comment

• Some sort of exemption/drinking zones will be in place.

After all Money > Religion

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Some sort of exemption/drinking zones will be in place.

After all Money > Religion
        Tell that to the extremists that are gonna want to behead Brazilian women for stripping down to a bikini in the Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          Tell that to the extremists that are gonna want to behead Brazilian women for stripping down to a bikini in the Stadium.
          What extremists? This is Qatar not Iraq. They haven't been bombed by US-NATO yet to breed any extremists (fathers and brothers that have lost their whole family to airstrikes).

I'll never forget staying at my Uncles house in Libya years ago and I found his stash of alcohol
          Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-08-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• At least they will ban gays like Gramps and Thomas Hitzlsperger from the stadium

Negredo is the best signing of the summer.. FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              At least they will ban gays like Gramps and Thomas Hitzlsperger from the stadium

Negredo is the best signing of the summer.. FACT
              It is very awkward that he cost £10million less than Soldado.

Comment

• I honestly don't know why Spain are far from favorites for the WC..

The Confederations cup means jack ****..

Spain's style will kill most teams in the heat and humidity in Brazil..

I just hope they play with a striker like Negredo rather then just Fabregas and boring the **** out of everyone

Oh and Spurs were a joke.. just splashing HUGE cash.. people were saying how they got the better by selling Bale.. i don't see it

Comment

• Big Sam picking up his P45 in the morning methinks.

Comment

• I read Lamela wants to learn Spurs already.

He's about to be the new Gio Dos Santos and be held prisoner for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      What extremists? This is Qatar not Iraq. They haven't been bombed by US-NATO yet to breed any extremists (fathers and brothers that have lost their whole family to airstrikes).

I'll never forget staying at my Uncles house in Libya years ago and I found his stash of alcohol
                      That's haram bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X