This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did he actually do?

Was watching it in a bar so I didn't pay that much attention, someone post a gif or summat of it?

Comment

• Done his ACL. Just caught his studs in the ground after a tackle.. Didn't look majorly bad at the time though.

Big blow for Arsenal's title chances. Gnabry should get some good game time now though.

Comment

• What the hell 6 months....

Arsenal need to sign someone with pace. That's something the team lacks at times when attacking. I remember the big impact Gnabry made as a sub during the loss against Dortmund. That extra bit of pace made a difference bit it was too late.

The Ox is still injured too.

Comment

• Worst possible time he could've got that injury tbh. Probably his best chance of winning something at Arsenal since he's been there and a world cup in Brazil a few months away.

Comment

• Gnabry is fantastic but I'm not sure if he's ready to play 60+ mins in just about every match.

I wonder if Bayern would be nice enough to give Shakiri on loan. He has a cute haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
              Gnabry is fantastic but I'm not sure if he's ready to play 60+ mins in just about every match.

I wonder if Bayern would be nice enough to give Shakiri on loan. He has a cute haircut.
              Scott Sinclair is available.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Scott Sinclair is available.
                Get out........

Comment

• If there is one player one player who couldn't afford an ACL injury it is Theo.

Essien was a wreck after he done his. He lost all his explosiveness.

Comment

• ****.. with a fully fit in form Theo.. England had a good chance to win the WC in the summer

He only just came back from injury anyway didn't he?

Arsenal always get horrible/Many injuries.. makes me wonder what is going on down there

Comment

• Walcott may never play a WC game, to think that would happen is mad!

In 2006 he was in the squad but didn't get a game.

In 2010 he was left out.

In 2014 he'll be injured.

In 2018..... Anything could happen. Too imagine he made his England debut at 17 and may never play a WC game.

Comment

Working...
                      X