This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.....

Silva makes it 4-2 after Walcott scored his 2nd .

What a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      It's a wrap.

Ain't no one beating City at home.
      especially when the ref and Linesman are on there side. They have been so bias today the ****s

Comment

• Shame Arsenal are the better side man for man.. but Wilshere looks injured.. as is Poldoski and Kos going off changed the game..

I thought the ref was a bit of a homer though tbh

Comment

• 3 more goals in the 2mins since my post.. crazy..

No way City win the title with that shoddy defence tho

Comment

• Crazy game that! Like a game of Fifa.

Comment

• Beautiful game

As a huge Gunners fan. Not mad at the defeat. They played good. City's offense is fucking scary.

Whether the refs are on their side in home games or not, it doesn't change the fact that their offense is the best in the PL.

Comment

• With that Arsenals lead is cut to 3, was only last week people were saying nobody would catch them.

Will be 2 if Chelsea and Liverpool win.

Comment

• Ze Germans going at it:

https://vine.co/v/h2DXPO3LUWp

Comment

• Set my alarm for 6:45 AM (kickoff for Man City-Arsenal here)... watch five minutes and up sleeping through most of the rest of the match.

Comment

• What a game!

Watch city get overrated for it though. All the holes are still there in the defence, no wonder their away form is so bad.

Still reckon they are favourites though just cos of squad depth.

Arsenals midfield were shocking once it went to 3-2, no protection for the back four and kept giving the ball away. Mustve been shattered by the busy schedule tbf

Comment

Working...
                      X