Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Its just laughable isn't it?
    I know yeah. It's hilarious!

Comment

• This guy brought up Usmanov?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        you could have united vs city, united vs arsenal of arsenal vs Chelsea. Never expected to have arsenal vs city.

All we need now is Tom Cruise (sorry mate lol) to start a reading vs Chelsea war

Now you mention it mate

forgot about this till now

Comment

• Van PurseStrings is out for a month. Not looking good for United.

Heard rumours that he's handed in a transfer request. Would not surprise me at all

Comment

• Surely United beat Villa. They are only two places apart though

Comment

• What a massive wanker Van Persie would be if he handed in a transfer request!

I agree with Sake.

Let's get some transfer gossip here.

Chelsea are meant to be seriously considering Luke Shaw. This is good news. Despite what he says. Ashley Cole is either carrying an injury or he is shot to absolute pieces. This season he's been simply awful to the point were I am really worried when his name is on the team sheet. Bad in possession and surprising bad defensively.

Still though, credit where it is due - what a fantastic player he was.

2 signings need for Chelsea. No strikers please. They're always ****. We'll just have to make do. Ba should probably start. He's not very good but at least you are actually aware of his existence.

Ideal signings:

Luke Shaw
              Yohann Cabaye

Out:

Torres
              Luiz
              Mikel (this is a pipe dream)
              De Bruyne (he just hasn't go a fair crack at it at all needs to leave us to kick on. We'll probably buy him back for £50 million.)
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-13-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Roman could call in the KGB and still wouldn't be able to get Mikel out of Chelsea.

He's gonna be there till the bitter end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  What a massive wanker Van Persie would be if he handed in a transfer request!

I agree with Sake.

Let's get some transfer gossip here.

Chelsea are meant to be seriously considering Luke Shaw. This is good news. Despite what he says. Ashley Cole is either carrying an injury or he is shot to absolute pieces. This season he's been simply awful to the point were I am really worried when his name is on the team sheet. Bad in possession and surprising bad defensively.

Still though, credit where it is due - what a fantastic player he was.

2 signings need for Chelsea. No strikers please. They're always ****. We'll just have to make do. Ba should probably start. He's not very good but at least you are actually aware of his existence.

Ideal signings:

Luke Shaw
                  Yohann Cabaye

Out:

Torres
                  Luiz
                  Mikel (this is a pipe dream)
                  De Bruyne (he just hasn't go a fair crack at it at all needs to leave us to kick on. We'll probably buy him back for £50 million.)
                  Luiz out? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Luiz out? ....
                    He needs to go if we aren't going to play him in midfield.

I liked him a lot when Benitez was playing him in midfield but Jose is not going to do that. Luiz actually passes forward.

But he needs to go. We aren't as good as Barcelona and we need an orthodox centre half who is fully aware that behind him is just a goalie. Luiz is not reliable. Give us Barcelona in the Champions' League and he's all good. Give us Cardiff at Stamford Bridge and he'll try and dummy a back pass and cause us to concede. I think he is genuinely just a bit thick. People think he is younger than he is - the bloke is 27. He'll always be a dodgy centre half.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-13-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Why would RVP hand in a transfer request?

He moved to United instead of City in order to win trophies and he did so..

Most likely paper talk or made up by City fans.. who were enraged he chose trophies over money unlike mercenaries like Clichy and Nasri

And 27 is a good age for a CB... a good 5-6 years left at least
                      Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 12-13-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X