Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't be any more proud of my boys, they played there ****ing hearts out to make it to the finals and no one thought we could do it. Brazil is Brazil, if anyone can score 3 unanswered goals after going down 2 it would be Brazil. We should hold our heads up high, focus on world cup qualifying and dominate it and hope that because of this run we can get seeded. This was a big learning experience for us and we showed that we can show up for big games but we have a long way to go still. Way to go USMNT, you'll be ready soon.

Congrats Brazil, you were the better team.

Comment

• How much attention was America's progession to the final getting in the States?

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        How much attention was America's progession to the final getting in the States?
        Some but not as much as it should, if they won it certainly would get a bigger response but since they lost, being that most of the media doesn't care much about this sport, they will just forget about it. You know the whole, "we remember the winners not the losers" type of mentality.

Comment

• England play Netherlands sometime in August, will be interesting to see how well they do under Capello against a top team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
            England play Netherlands sometime in August, will be interesting to see how well they do under Capello against a top team.
            That should be a fun game, I always said a Dutch coach would be great for the US.

Comment

• England should be able to beat Netherlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                England should be able to beat Netherlands.
                I'm hearing you guys might also have a friendly with Brazil sometime in November (I think), have you heard anything?

Comment

• Nope.

We have Netherlands in August and Slovenia in September.

Those are the only two friendlies that have been confirmed.

Comment

• netherlands were class in the euro 2008 group stage, ****ed france and italy up the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                      netherlands were class in the euro 2008 group stage, ****ed france and italy up the ass.
                      Haven't heard much about them lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X