This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Schalke beat an Arsenal reserve team at their worst point in the season.
    Which game m8? The one at the Emirates?

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
      Which game m8? The one at the Emirates?
      Yeah Arsenal had the likes of Mannone, Santos and Coquelin in the team

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
        Schalke will now probably finish at top of the group after Mourinho's team got exposed.
        We'll see.

If we don't finish top of that group we deserve to go out.

It is isn't Mourinho's team yet and some of our players have shown themselves to be a bit small time and are shrinking into themselves.

I have been absolutely gutted with Hazard so far this season. He shouldn't be getting anywhere near the first team.

Still gutted about yesterday's result but the blame rests squarely with the players. They're playing like cowards apart from Oscar and possibly Schurrle ;our attacking players have been pretty terrible.

Cahill, Oscar, Ivanovich. No one else is really worthy of a place in the team week in week out.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-19-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• at Valencia getting absolutely molested by Swansea AT HOME.. bum ass La Liga.. Swansea have all most 70% possession.. They are making the welsh look like Barca.

Comment

• Like I said over the weekend, Oxford United would mop the floor with Villarreal.

The Swansea result proves this.

Comment

• Swansea, doing a Barca against Valencia, better than Barca against Valencia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                We'll see.

If we don't finish top of that group we deserve to go out.

It is isn't Mourinho's team yet and some of our players have shown themselves to be a bit small time and are shrinking into themselves.

I have been absolutely gutted with Hazard so far this season. He shouldn't be getting anywhere near the first team.

Still gutted about yesterday's result but the blame rests squarely with the players. They're playing like cowards apart from Oscar and possibly Schurrle ;our attacking players have been pretty terrible.

Cahill, Oscar, Ivanovich. No one else is really worthy of a place in the team week in week out.
                It isn't Mourinho's team because it's full of players who actually want to play football.

Hazard is arguably the brightest young talent in football but he'll be suffocated playing at that poisonous club. The place where great players go to die and primitive bums like The Racist and Fat Frank are heroes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I absolutely loved this!

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

If someone thinks bum ass Shalke will finish top of that group they are a little crazy.. I still remember the time Man United absolutely molested them.. In fact i hope they finish second same with Dortmund.. that way if United get either they will have an easy progression through to the next round..
                    ironically, bimmer was a huge dortmund fan last season. i guess now that they lost he has moved on to schalke. classic know-nothing US fairweather fan, lol. like i said, he's more into the dark meat than the product on the pitch. he used to post gigantic shirtless pics of random dortmund reserve players, swear to god. LOL.

Comment

• This ****** Wondo needs to get a life. Pathetic little keyboard warrior wouldn't dead to this in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X