This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How lovely.

England look world class against crap opposition, but when they face the big dogs they get their **** pushed in, like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      How lovely.

England look world class against crap opposition, but when they face the big dogs they get their **** pushed in, like always.
      Usually they lose on penalties. It's not like they're often getting battered.

Comment

• Also who was it in here that was saying beating San Marino was a good win for England? Ukraine beat them 9-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss
          How lovely.

That was world class to you??

England struggle when they are expected to win/control games..

Other then germany they havent been battered in competitive games vs anyone really..

We will most likely not make the WC unless we win this week tho.. which is pretty ****ing sad...

On a bad/average day poland/ukraine have the players to hurt us..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Its a good damn travesty the team we have at the moment..

just look at the big d1ck belgiums.... they play with the power we should have but also 10x the technique...

Kompany...
            Mirrales
            Fellani..
            benteke.
            hazard..
            Witsel.. all of the top of my head and there is more..

Were do they all ply there trade? the ENGLISH pl LOL..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How lovely.

Moldova are horrible - even for a small nation they are still crap.

Nobody thinks that was world class and nobody has any faith whatsoever in this England team.

It is old and past it.

But at least now Rickie Lambert is in it there is a good story and somebody to root for.

I thought Theo Walcott was particularly bobbins yesterday. Arsenal really do well to get so much out of him. His limitations are so much more apparent in an England shirt.

It is better for the long-term health of the English game if we start failing to qualify for tournaments.

Comment

• It's a shame really.

In domestic-club competition they are unstoppable. But when it comes to international level they get their asses kicked.

So much potential wasted.

Comment

It's a shame really.

In domestic-club competition they are unstoppable. But when it comes to international level they get their asses kicked.

So much potential wasted.
                  Who? England? What are you on about?

Comment

• Yeah to be fair we don't have any potential. Our No 9 is now a former Rochdale striker.

I am happy for Lambert though. If he features I am relatively hate free and I think the crowd inside Wembley are too.

I hope if England do muddle through to the World Cup I hope that they not only take Rickie but start him just for banter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ert-watch.html

^^^A rare good article in the Daily Mail about football. No doubt they will vilify Rickie if he fails to score against Ukraine.

Comment

• Game for Stillian Petrov today at Parkhead .
                      http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...turn-1-3078647

Comment

Working...
                      X