Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, I said why buy Cesc when Kagawa is right there and Bully + Dirk tried to make a meal of it. Now I see why not use Kagawa, even from a United fan like AssassinKing.

Kagawa wants to prove he's not a flop but dude just isn't getting chances. Imo, he was killing it before the injury last year then being benched for Rooney's ego.

Klopp has his arms opened waiting for Kagawa whenever he wants to return so the outlet is there.

Comment

• Bale is going to lead Real Madrid to la décima and certify himself as the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Talk about a transfer out of left field, ****ing hell.
        I wouldn't call speedy tricky winger like Moses or a big black african striker from Porto as "big signings"

But it has Mourhinos fingerprints all over it.. he loves his strikers big black and broad

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          I wouldn't call speedy tricky winger like Moses or a big black african striker from Porto as "big signings"

But it has Mourhinos fingerprints all over it.. he loves his strikers big black and broad

Comment

• El Shaarawy? What the feck?

Isn't he cup tied for CL?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Lol, I said why buy Cesc when Kagawa is right there and Bully + Dirk tried to make a meal of it. Now I see why not use Kagawa, even from a United fan like AssassinKing.

Kagawa wants to prove he's not a flop but dude just isn't getting chances. Imo, he was killing it before the injury last year then being benched for Rooney's ego.

Klopp has his arms opened waiting for Kagawa whenever he wants to return so the outlet is there.
              The guy probably forgets that Kagawa played quite a bit last year and drifted in and out of games far to much and went missing for large periods.. the guy is not a winger and Rooney is a far superior just off the striker

If he was as good as you phaggots were saying he would be getting more game time.. outside of a hatrick vs some bums he has been a passenger in his time at United and not earned a starting berth.

BIG difference between being good in the bundersliga and being good in the PL.. his weak 9st jap ass has been unable to adapt so far

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Lol, I said why buy Cesc when Kagawa is right there and Bully + Dirk tried to make a meal of it.
                Pretty sure that never happened. You said why buy Cesc when you can get Soo Ching Chong for cheaper from FC Tokyo

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

What you on about?

You reckon you're gonna bring Ozil in as Giggs' backup?

Comment

• Benzema will go to Arsenal now..

Bale on the left.. Ronaldo as striker.. most feared and selfish partnership in the history of football right there

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                    UH - OH? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
                    Moyes aint buying ****... Midtable at best for UTD this season
                    I can never understand why he doesn't play KAGAWA... oh well thats why me LIKEY MOYES.
                    ALL your points that United buy someone OR finish top 4 at least let alone mid table

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      What you on about?

You reckon you're gonna bring Ozil in as Giggs' backup?
                      Man City would kill for a player like Giggs.. he's a bigger legend on and off the field then city have EVER had

Moses just went to liverpool and Chelsea just brought a guy from ghana for 3.5m.. i thought those were the big signings you were on about??

Comment

Working...
                      X