This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Arsenal target Draxler: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has made a last-ditch move to sign German teenager Draxler, according to the Daily Mirror. The paper reports that Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis was at the club’s training ground yesterday trying to seal a deal for the 19-year-old Schalke midfielder, although the Gunners are not prepared to meet the German club's £60m valuation. A fee of £40m is more appealing to Wenger.

Do they think people are stupid... are they trying to hurt Wenger.. but getting the stupid minority at Arsenal on his back after this transfer obviously fails to come through come monday???

60M for some bum from SHALKE???? 40M is still ridiculous

United target Herrera and De Rossi: United will increase their bid for Athletic Bilbao playmaker Herrera to trigger a £30.7 million release clause in the Spaniard's contract, while also lodging a £10.2m bid for Roma midfielder De Rossi, according to the Daily Telegraph. The Old Trafford club have had bids for both players knocked back earlier in the week, but the paper says "there is a confidence within Old Trafford that deals will be done before Monday evening".

Wouldn't mind Rossi at United.. he would be a good fit.. i have no idea who this Herrera is.. probably one of those 9st/10st phaggots Flicker loves
    Bum?!? Have you ****ing even watched him play at least once? He's one of Germany's best young prospects. I'm laughing at Arselawl signing no quality players, they won't be lucky this season & will finish below Man City, Man U, Chelsea & Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
      Bum?!? Have you ****ing even watched him play at least once? He's one of Germany's best young prospects. I'm laughing at Arselawl signing no quality players, they won't be lucky this season & will finish below Man City, Man U, Chelsea & Spurs.
      How exactly have we been "lucky" for so many years?

Comment

• The yids are getting slammed tomorrow. 4-1, you heard it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          It was disastrous at Chelsea. It doesn't make sense if to breakdown the opposition you need to make 40 passes and to break you down they need 2.

Playing like Barcelona is all well and good and they are brilliant. But it doesn't really work that well for anyone else on the big stage.

Bayern are actually noticeably worse. Already!

If City sort their shit out they could beat them in the CL.
          The high line will work if all your forward players press the ball in the opponents half of the pitch so you can win it back quickly and spring into attacks (like Barca have done for so long).

Difficult to do though when you have Yaya breaking into a steady jog a couple of times a game with Fernandinho keeling over trying to cover for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            The high line will work if all your forward players press the ball in the opponents half of the pitch so you can win it back quickly and spring into attacks (like Barca have done for so long).

Difficult to do though when you have Yaya breaking into a steady jog a couple of times a game with Fernandinho keeling over trying to cover for him.
            I just don't think it works here. When every team pretty much is set up to break at pace.

The way Barca press the ball is a one off but even then Chelsea done them three times on the counter with a ground total of 4 passes and one hoof over the top.

Chelsea could have hammered Bayern if they were more clinical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I just don't think it works here. When every team pretty much is set up to break at pace.

The way Barca press the ball is a one off but even then Chelsea done them three times on the counter with a ground total of 4 passes and one hoof over the top.

Chelsea could have hammered Bayern if they were more clinical.
              I think it's a risk we have to take against the lesser/park the bus sides.

The best chance we have of scoring against these sides, especially away from home, is to win the ball back off them in dangerous areas and get at their back 4 before they have time to regroup into 2 banks of 5. If we have to sacrifice a few clean sheets to get more chances then so be it.

Comment

• Emz, talk me through Benzema's haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  I think it's a risk we have to take against the lesser/park the bus sides.

The best chance we have of scoring against these sides, especially away from home, is to win the ball back off them in dangerous areas and get at their back 4 before they have time to regroup into 2 banks of 5. If we have to sacrifice a few clean sheets to get more chances then so be it.
                  With the signing of Navas and Negredo to add the wingers you already have and Dzeko in the middle, I thought city would look to break down teams more from the wings and getting crosses into the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    With the signing of Navas and Negredo to add the wingers you already have and Dzeko in the middle, I thought city would look to break down teams more from the wings and getting crosses into the box.
                    Que?

Navas has been playing like an inside forward which is doing my nut in. All he needs to do is stand on the touchline and stretch their back 4.

Comment

• I really hope Kagawa plays behind RVP today.

Comment

Working...
                      X