X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasri looked pretty sharp there

Comment

• City pressing quite high up the pitch.

Comment

• City are winning this league easy, that squad is too good and Pellegrini is the perfect manager for that squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          City are winning this league easy, that squad is too good and Pellegrini is the perfect manager for that squad.
          Can't read too much from that game Newcastle quit as soon as the second goal went in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Can't read too much from that game Newcastle quit as soon as the second goal went in.
            My prediction is based on City's overall squad, style of play and manager not from this game in particular.

Comment

• Seriously, who the fuvk employed Jamie carragher!!!

Comment

• Very early doors but City are favourites imo.

Though they easily had the strongest squad last year and ****ed it so you never know.

Fernandinho looked excellent like Ramires but with the ability to pass a football.

Navas looked like a bit of a vagina.

Comment

• City have it this year.

Comment

• Kun is such a bloke.

Even with the angle he was at I was still 90% sure he was gonna score.

Weird how he started though after having about 3 touches of a football in pre-season.

Him and Dzeko were linking up really well at times, shades of the beginning of the title winning season.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Kun is such a bloke.

Even with the angle he was at I was still 90% sure he was gonna score.

Weird how he started though after having about 3 touches of a football in pre-season.

Him and Dzeko were linking up really well at times, shades of the beginning of the title winning season.
                      I liked Mancini and I didn't agree with his sacking at the time (although I'm a huge fan of Pellegrini), but he severely undervalued Dzeko IMO.

Also, any news on Kompany's injury?

Comment

Working...
                      X