This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Talented enough for Wenger to highly praise him.

Just use google search function and type in Keisuke Honda. Watch a video of him or go try to find a full 90 min game of Japan or CSKA. Then you'll see his skill for yourself.
    I've watched a couple CSKA games (albeit against lesser opposition) and he has disappeared at times. Dude has been an absolute beast in Football Manager for the last 3 years or so though. Always seems to score against me in the Champion's League.

Comment

• Wheres vagner love

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Arsenal are a joke of a club.
        Coming from a ginger wiggger who has sex with downers, that really hurts

Comment

• Maybe its an american thing, but if you havent won anything in 8 years you would be unemployed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Maybe its an american thing, but if you havent won anything in 8 years you would be unemployed.
            Maybe it's an English thing but no one gives a fuk about American football.

Comment

• Yanks should be banned from talking about football in public places.

Yanks DKSAF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Maybe its an american thing, but if you havent won anything in 8 years you would be unemployed.
                Americans are generally stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I've watched a couple CSKA games (albeit against lesser opposition) and he has disappeared at times. Dude has been an absolute beast in Football Manager for the last 3 years or so though. Always seems to score against me in the Champion's League.
                  I can agree with that. When he has one of those games where he only wants to stay in the opponents half, he disappears. But when he's on, he shines. Too bad CSKA are kinda ass and held him captive for about 2 years.

Cska kept pricing him out and now they are gonna lose him for nothing.

Comment

• Is Bertrand Traore the greatest player in the history of Burkino Faso?

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                      Really surprised Mineiro won the Libertadores. Xolos absolutely wiped the field with them. Puts in perspective how great Xolos are. Great game though.

Who are you kid?

Are you doubting Sociedad qualifies to the CL?

You're just cringe material like your other boy. Relax.

Silly ass lil yank.

Here's the kid San Ikers people laying your kind out.

You said Vela will lead Real Sociedad past the group stages of the Champions League. Really? You're a joke just like the rest of those ****roaches. I LAFFED at that guy who whipped out his belt.
                      Last edited by Don Collazo; 07-25-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X