X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    I dont know why you think hes so bad

He doesnt get played every game, its not easy...look at nani, he wasnt good until he had a run of games.... Its hard if your not getting played

Berba has scored 12 goals in the premier league this season...

Hopefully he will show up against chelsea
    An still isn't.. it's fine and dandy terrorizing the Bolton Left Backs and the likes of Clichy but 3/4 time he still goes missing.

We are pretty ****ed if Rooney is out the full 4 weeks..

We need to draw vs Chelsea at least, that's gonna be hard with Berbatov leading the line vs Terry/Alex

We could be out of the league and Europe by end of next week, this was such a ****ty time for Rooney to get an injury

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      No he wouldn't.

To play with the ball so close to your feet and with that pace, he will get tackled a hell of a lot.

In England the lower teams are abotu 6 foot and damn physical. Not huge but when he is 5 foot7 and running at pace, he will get challenged a lot because he shows the ball and tricks you.

Some will miss and hurt him. He would get injured within 2 years. Any league that thrives on technical baility he will do great. In England we thrive on being physical, fast and strong. They thrive on being fast, great touches and passes, and holding the ball.

Defoe is actually ****.
      How the hell is Jermaine Defoe.........****? Oh come on.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        They were the better team on the night, it wasn't exactly chance after chance however.

Vs Arsenal it was just obvious they are plain 2-3x better, they kept you penned into the 20yard box at home for half the match lol and threatened to be 5-0 up. Wenger continues to fail to adapt constantly

As for Ibra someone said he proved he can do it vs English teams now.. im sorry he should have had 4-5 goals not 2 + he is playing for the best side in the world who gift him chances on a plate...

With moderate/Good sides like Inter/Juve he has been shocking against the PL teams!

I spoke to my friend today who was at work during the match, he listened to talksport and apparently last night that idiot Stan Collymore said Peter Crouch is a better player tho!! now that is some funny ****. Imagine Crouch being Barca's front man
        Considering Collymore played the game he knows *** all about football, surprisingly about strikers to, he said Bendtner will become a 20 goal a season striker

He would need every chance put on a plate for him to do that. I think Kevin Phillps would score more goals playing for Arsenal than Bendtner.

Comment

• Hate Liverpool, but good to see Agger score!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            How the hell is Jermaine Defoe.........****? Oh come on.
            I know right.. Defoe is like the muggsy bogues of the EPL.. hoow can he be considered *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
              They were the better team on the night, it wasn't exactly chance after chance however.

Vs Arsenal it was just obvious they are plain 2-3x better, they kept you penned into the 20yard box at home for half the match lol and threatened to be 5-0 up. Wenger continues to fail to adapt constantly

Lol, did you even watch the Final, in the end United had more or less the same chances Arsenal had, only dif is we took them . After the Eto'o goal United vanished and it was ALL Barca. United couldn't touch the ball, plus, yesterdays match is a two legged tie, were Barcelona can go all out attack because they are away from home, the final was a dif scenario but still, the same domination was evidenced in both Arsenal and United.......We might have had a shocker last night but we came back in that second half and actually pressed Barcelona after Theo's goal.

Song marked Messi out of the match, except the one time he got behind the defense, was maybe at fault for the second goal, but IMO its harsh to blame him, we WERE playing a high line against a team like Barcelona really, its no surprise the build-up to both goals looked similar. Nasri was all over yesterday, there's faith he can fill the Cesc roll very well in the second leg, Diaby needs to produce the same way he does in the league on tuesday. Clichy played very well last night, sharp, attack minded and actually marking and making life difficult for the attacking Barca players, good too see he performed to some of his past form. I would start Theo on Tuesday, though when he starts he fades away fast from the match, we need that away goal to put real pressure on Barcelona and to do it fast and exploit their makeshift defense I'd start him.

Comment

• Arshavin and Gallas out for three weeks! FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                  Lol, did you even watch the Final, in the end United had more or less the same chances Arsenal had, only dif is we took them . After the Eto'o goal United vanished and it was ALL Barca. United couldn't touch the ball, plus, yesterdays match is a two legged tie, were Barcelona can go all out attack because they are away from home, the final was a dif scenario but still, the same domination was evidenced in both Arsenal and United.......We might have had a shocker last night but we came back in that second half and actually pressed Barcelona after Theo's goal.

Song marked Messi out of the match, except the one time he got behind the defense, was maybe at fault for the second goal, but IMO its harsh to blame him, we WERE playing a high line against a team like Barcelona really, its no surprise the build-up to both goals looked similar. Nasri was all over yesterday, there's faith he can fill the Cesc roll very well in the second leg, Diaby needs to produce the same way he does in the league on tuesday. Clichy played very well last night, sharp, attack minded and actually marking and making life difficult for the attacking Barca players, good too see he performed to some of his past form. I would start Theo on Tuesday, though when he starts he fades away fast from the match, we need that away goal to put real pressure on Barcelona and to do it fast and exploit their makeshift defense I'd start him.
                  They were better then us, they certainly didn't overwhelm us like they did Arsenal in the first half threatening to score 5-6 goals. Going forward we were **** and that's why after the 2nd goal i knew it was game over we didn't look like scoring 1 let alone 2. On the other hand Arsenal were just plain lucky with the second goal + Barca being 2-0 up thinking this **** is wrapped up. Which it still pretty much unfortunately cause if United get through which is 50/50 at best atm then i'd rather Barca were gone.

As for Messi he has never really performed vs English clubs and he has had a fair few games now..

4-6 vs Chelsea (he may have been injured for some)
                  3 vs United scored in the final, he wasn't fantastic (that was xavi/inesta) he looked pretty threatening in the second leg, but ultimately did nothing.
                  Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 04-01-2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    Arshavin and Gallas out for three weeks! FUCK.
                    And that bet is still on, good luck big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                      And that bet is still on, good luck big boy.

Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas out for the Barca game.... Yeah, I will need all the luck in the world. But the bet is still on, my Gunners will prevail!

Comment

Working...
                      X