This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    There are other strikers out there. I don't get why the board only wants big names. Osvaldo, Doumbia, Vydra, Abaumeyang, Bony etc etc. I'm certain all would score consistently with us and not cost over 20M.

I bet you're gutted you missed out on Carroll. We've got Bendtner or Chamakh if you're interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I bet you're gutted you missed out on Carroll. We've got Bendtner or Chamakh if you're interested?
      I think Carroll has potential but hardly sad he went to west ham.

i'd take Giroud from Arsenal. You guys can have Ba in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
        pffffffffff please. el salvador wouldn't even beat the worst team of the MLS one on one.
        That doesn't change the fact that the gold medal accomplishment is a joke.

You wanna talk about 1v1? I'd fuk yer tight Jewish a*shole irl.

Comment

• Tevez has agreed terms with Juventus. Surely that means Higuain is coming. I'm getting moist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Tevez has agreed terms with Juventus. Surely that means Higuain is coming. I'm getting moist.
            I read that once Ancelotti gets appointed he will give the thumbs up to let Higuain go to Arsenal.

Ancelotti got appointed today.

It's happening, bro.

Comment

• I'd piss myself if we moved for Higuain now Cavani isn't happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
                pffffffffff please. el salvador wouldn't even beat the worst team of the MLS one on one.
                I don't know, I think they'd beat Toronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                  I read that once Ancelotti gets appointed he will give the thumbs up to let Higuain go to Arsenal.

Ancelotti got appointed today.

It's happening, bro.
                  Will only believe it when I see it. Hope you haven't OG Wenger'd it there.

Comment

• Tevez is heading to Juventus - thoughts El Fenomeno/Squeal?

Arsenal are primed to be gazumped by someone for Higuain. Someone somewhere at Arsenal is probably working furiously to get £3.24 shaved off Real Madrid's asking price. They should have sewn that one up by now.

Schurrle's interview at Chelsea was interesting as he mentioned watching Lampard and Terry play for Chelsea as a boy. That would about right I suppose as both have been around for well over a decade. Crazy how there is a generation of footballers who will only ever have known Chelsea as one of the top clubs in Europe.

Chelsea have moved on from a strike partnership from Mark Stein and Paul Furlong that's for sure.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-25-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Tevez is heading to Juventus - thoughts El Fenomeno/Squeal?

Arsenal are primed to be gazumped by someone for Higuain. Someone somewhere at Arsenal is probably working furiously to get £3.24 shaved off Real Madrid's asking price. They should have sewn that one up by now.

Schurrle's interview at Chelsea was interesting as he mentioned watching Lampard and Terry play for Chelsea as a boy. That would about right I suppose as both have been around for well over a decade. Crazy how there is a generation of footballers who will only ever have known Chelsea as one of the top clubs in Europe.

Chelsea have moved on from a strike partnership from Mark Stein and Paul Furlong that's for sure.
                      As much as I'd like to believe these kinds of statements from young footballers nowadays, I find it very difficult to do so at times. I'm not necessarily saying that Andre is just making this up, but I wouldn't put it past many footballers nowadays to just say things like this simply to gain some respect from the fans.

I can't name too many footballers today that wouldn't leave for another club in a heartbeat if they were assured insane wages and a key role in the side.

Comment

Working...
                      X