This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Benfica have been proper done over in the last few days haha.

Losing their unbeaten record and 1st place to Porto in the last minute on Saturday and now this, gutted!
    They fuvked up their league with the draw against estoril at home last weekend. They were unlucky against Porto and Chelsea today. They were on for a treble but now it looks like just there cup.

Comment

• How about that. Chelsea is the biggest club in london now.

Gotta thank Rafa for it. I don't hate him like others do. I'm pretty neutral. He deserves some praise thoug. Made Luiz better, and won the Europa league. Like it or not, dude made history with Chelsea today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        I reckon you will be lucky to keep hold of Kone, James McCarthy and McCarthur I'd expect all those three to leave...
        Sean Maloney I think he will stay.
        I can see us losing Alcaraz, Figueroa, McCarthy, McCarther, Maloney and Kone. Possibly Ramis aswell. Very good defender but most haven't seen him as he has been injured all season

Robles will be going back to Atletico as he was only on loan. Scharner will be going back to Germany. Wouldnt surprise me if Al Habsi went either.

So if we dont so some serious buying we are fucked

Wont even finish in the top 10 of the championship if they go and we dont bring a few quality players in

Comment

• Fernando Torres: reigning World Cup winner, reigning European championship winner, reigning Champions' League winner, and reigning Europa League winner.

Premier league goals?

There is a good chance this bloke wins every conceivable trophy football has to offer if he does see out his contract. Shame Chelsea didn't win the super cup and club world thing then he would be one league title away from everything.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-16-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Well Torres isn't that bad. He scored more than papiss cisse I think.

Comment

• I don't want Benitez. But I do want his fitness coach.

He clearly knows his **** - Torres even looks different. Physically Chelsea are still strong despite the 70 games. The only players who are tired in the Chelsea side at least visibly are Ramires and Mata.

Oscar in particular is very durable, I have been impressed by that almost as much as his ability. Lampard-esque in terms of natural stamina and defensively very strong for a player of his type, stronger even that 'defensive midfielder' Mikel for me. If he steers clear of injury he will be running things next season and for years after. Heir apparent to Lampard. He has got stronger as the season has gone on and added goals to his game.

He is a Mourinho player in style too. Very calculated, and tactically astute, and defensively aware.

Oscar has played 147 career games - 63 for Chelsea. That's insane.

Kid is going to be an absolute monster.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-16-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                How about that. Chelsea is the biggest club in london now.

Gotta thank Rafa for it. I don't hate him like others do. I'm pretty neutral. He deserves some praise thoug. Made Luiz better, and won the Europa league. Like it or not, dude made history with Chelsea today.
                No they aren't.

Next season should be a great season, hopefully the standard drastically improves in the PL though. Spurs are absolutely **** besides Bale, Vertonghen and Lloris.. Chelsea been **** as have Man City with their stars.

Would love to see a British team win the CL again and win it deservingly.

Comment

• Tell me this is a piss take.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    No they aren't.

Next season should be a great season, hopefully the standard drastically improves in the PL though. Spurs are absolutely **** besides Bale, Vertonghen and Lloris.. Chelsea been **** as have Man City with their stars.

Would love to see a British team win the CL again and win it deservingly.
                    Who is then? Sure ain't arsenal anymore.

Chelsea win trophies with kids while playing shyt. Imagine if they were experienced and playing very well? Yeah. Devestating.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Who is then? Sure ain't arsenal anymore.

Chelsea win trophies with kids while playing shyt. Imagine if they were experienced and playing very well? Yeah. Devestating.
                      Arsenal 13 PL titles >> Chelsea 4 PL titles (from memory)

FA Cups probably even now..
                      League Cups maybe the same

Chelsea have 1 Europa and 1 CL.

Arsenal still have the bigger fan base I believe + bigger, better stadium. Arsenal wins history, fan base and stadium. Chelsea have better team.

Comment

Working...
                      X