X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Ribery was mad because he is a Muslim.

Still didn't stop him shagging a underage hooker.
    [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Unless we can hold on to a few key players (which I think we wont) then I doubt we'll be seen in the top flight again
      I reckon you will be lucky to keep hold of Kone, James McCarthy and McCarthur I'd expect all those three to leave...
      Sean Maloney I think he will stay.

Comment

• Chelsea are jammy b@stards!!

Comment

• Benfica have been proper done over in the last few days haha.

Losing their unbeaten record and 1st place to Porto in the last minute on Saturday and now this, gutted!

Comment

• Hello Fernando Torres! He monstered a 6'4 centre-half powerhouse!

He has been good recently. Even his legs look thicker, lol.

Great win!

Now feck off, Rafa!

Comment

• Benitez gets a lots of hate for someone who has won a lot of major trophies. Champions League, Uefa Cup + Europa League, La Liga twice and FA Cup. Not bad.

TBH he's only really been a failure at Inter. I don't think he's done too bad at Chelsea, obviously he's not on Mourinho's level but i think some of the criticism has been unfair considering he's wrapped up 3rd place before the end of the season and won the Europa League. I don't think this current Chelsea team is a team that could win the league anyway regardless of manager.

Comment

• Flicker is a clueless yank bum if he truly believes that chelsea will win the league next season...

on another note i got TOTS ferdinand on fifa 13

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608
                  Benitez gets a lots of hate for someone who has won a lot of major trophies. Champions League, Uefa Cup + Europa League, La Liga twice and FA Cup. Not bad.

TBH he's only really been a failure at Inter. I don't think he's done too bad at Chelsea, obviously he's not on Mourinho's level but i think some of the criticism has been unfair considering he's wrapped up 3rd place before the end of the season and won the Europa League.
                  Hes like mancini.. arrogant.. rude... picking fights with players in public..

Chelsea should have been challenging for the league title.. they werent even.tjat far off when he took over..

Chelsea have hardly had to go.through a deathrow of teams to win the europa league..

basle.. benfica and some other bum team they went life and death with

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Benitez gets a lots of hate for someone who has won a lot of major trophies. Champions League, Uefa Cup + Europa League, La Liga twice and FA Cup. Not bad.

TBH he's only really been a failure at Inter. I don't think he's done too bad at Chelsea, obviously he's not on Mourinho's level but i think some of the criticism has been unfair considering he's wrapped up 3rd place before the end of the season and won the Europa League. I don't think this current Chelsea team is a team that could win the league anyway regardless of manager.
                    For me it is more the fact that he is an utter bellend and there is plenty of previous.

That and some of our poor results in the league have been directly attributable to Rafa. Chelsea always build up a head of steam towards the end of the season because we have big players who are used to winning things.

I can still see Wright Phillips bending the ball in at the Bridge when Benitez decided to pick a weakened team. That in a nutshell is Benitez's failures as a manager. Chelsea could play that QPR team a thousand times at Stamford Bridge under Mourinho and never lose.

Comment

• Rafa gets slated because his teams generally play a pretty ****e brand of football and a lot of his subs are baffling. Makes some crap signings as well.

I find him pretty funny though, he's one of them loose cannon managers that would turn up at a press conference and go on a rant about another manager, making some ridiculous comparison between their managerial abilty and tipping in a restaurant or something.

British media will slag him off him though, because he doesn't win **** all like Redknapp and Holloway do. If you aren't British or didn't play in the prem for years before become a manager then you will be slated, they're the rules.

Comment

Working...
                      X