Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumours circulating about Fergie retiring.

And Mourinho or Moyes to United.

I can't even imagine United without Fergie. Man U wont hire Mourinho though, they're too image conscious. Mourinho makes his teams universally loathed. Man U as a club couldn't stomach that.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-07-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      rumours circulating about Fergie retiring.

I can't even imagine United without Fergie.
      Hell no! Just no! Fergie will die on the united bench, and I would not have it any other way!

Comment

• Originally posted by money_may View Post
        wigan nooooooooooooo!!!!
        Looooooooooool

Comment

I can't even imagine United without Fergie.
          I remember United without Fergie. They were shite! They were shite with him too for about three years.

Man U wont hire Mourinho though, they're too image conscious. Mourinho makes his teams universally loathed. Man U as a club couldn't stomach that.
          Man United are the most hated team in England and have been for as long as anyone can remember.

Comment

• Mourinho to Chelsea is already done.

Can't see Ferguson retiring just yet, these rumours probably come from that hip operation he has planned and have been built on that.

Comment

I can't even imagine United without Fergie. Man U wont hire Mourinho though, they're too image conscious. Mourinho makes his teams universally loathed. Man U as a club couldn't stomach that.
              Fergie and United's hate factor is probably around 1000x higher then Mourinho or any team he has managed.

Comment

• Can't see Fergie going this season, as much as I'd like him to.. It's just too sudden,
                He'll have a number two come in for a season with him first then he'll take off into a cushy number upstairs.

Either way he knows things are changing, Chelsea will get Mourinho and City are only going to get stronger.

Comment

• Wigan have just ruined the fun relegation battle end to the season. It's as good as over now. When they made it 2-1 i thought they would hold on but their defending is embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Fergie and United's hate factor is probably around 1000x higher then Mourinho or any team he has managed.
                    It's hard to be certain, I mean growing up in the Blue side of Manchester makes it hard to be sure if United really are that hated or if it's just local bias. Then you look at all of the clubs who have had a massive beef with United. Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea, Leeds, us obviously.

There are lots of reasons why everyone hates United. Here are some people who are fans of United:

Mick Hucknall
                    Terry Christian
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr
                    Justin Timberlake
                    Russel The Voice Watson
                    Ian Brown
                    Richard Ashcroft

Bunch of ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      It's hard to be certain, I mean growing up in the Blue side of Manchester makes it hard to be sure if United really are that hated or if it's just local bias. Then you look at all of the clubs who have had a massive beef with United. Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea, Leeds, us obviously.

There are lots of reasons why everyone hates United. Here are some people who are fans of United:

Mick Hucknall
                      Terry Christian
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      Justin Timberlake
                      Russel The Voice Watson
                      Ian Brown
                      Richard Ashcroft

Bunch of ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X