Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal layed out the blueprint to beat Bayern for Barcelona but the issue is, Barcelona's midfield isn't as good as Arsenal's.

Arsenal's issue is they're inconsistent. I truly believe Arteta, Wilshere, and Cazorla are better than Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      Arsenal layed out the blueprint to beat Bayern for Barcelona but the issue is, Barcelona's midfield isn't as good as Arsenal's.

Arsenal's issue is they're inconsistent. I truly believe Arteta, Wilshere, and Cazorla are better than Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets.
      are you serious?

Im not huge on Busquets but Xavi and Iniesta are two of the great midfielders of the modern era. Fair enough they arent as good as they were a few years ago but you cannot compare them to Arteta, Wilshire and Cazorla just yet. Wilshire looks great when he plays but the guy can barely string 10 games in a row, Cazorla and Arteta have been very good in points this season but you are talking about different classes of player here.

Comment

• I watched that premier league review program on sky earlier they had a run down of player of the season candidates and didn't mention Juan Mata but had Cazorla in.

I like how Cazorla is two-footed but Juan Mata is the superior player - scores more, assists more, creates more, dribbles more.

I'd go Bale for player of the year though. Spurs are very ordinary but may yet squeak in the top 4 solely because Bale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I watched that premier league review program on sky earlier they had a run down of player of the season candidates and didn't mention Juan Mata but had Cazorla in.

I like how Cazorla is two-footed but Juan Mata is the superior player - scores more, assists more, creates more, dribbles more.

I'd go Bale for player of the year though. Spurs are very ordinary but may yet squeak in the top 4 solely because Bale.
          no love for Luiz Suarez? the guy is premier league top scorer in a team lying in7th.

The guys a bellend obviously but he can play football!

Comment

• Epic draw, been wanting this game for 2 years now and Bayern have improved with Barca getting worse.

Bayern may be the favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              no love for Luiz Suarez? the guy is premier league top scorer in a team lying in7th.

The guys a bellend obviously but he can play football!
              He was in the run down too.

I think it's just the amount of points that Bale seems to have won for Spurs single-handed.

Comment

• Props to Chelsea's youth team taking apart Liverpool's youngsters last night.

Pretty dominant and of the side there was 1 Scot and a lad born in France who is eligible for England anyway - the rest English. Most of the team are from the local area around London.

Not that Chelsea will ever get an ounce of credit for that. Obviously, it might be likely that none of these lads break through at Chelsea but as possibly the best team at U-19 level for a while now, they will break through somewhere.

FFP if it was really effective would only be good for Chelsea. If someone can bridge the gap between the youth and seniors - Chelsea will be a problem at every level.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-13-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Another weekend, another 3pts.

Arsenal will finish 3rd.

Comment

• I wanted bayern barca last round but at least i get it pre finals.

Bayern should smash barca but if mandzukic is out, maybe not.

Dortmund to run madrid out a third time.

Im happy Chelsea got basel. We would be out if we got benfica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Props to Chelsea's youth team taking apart Liverpool's youngsters last night.

Pretty dominant and of the side there was 1 Scot and a lad born in France who is eligible for England anyway - the rest English. Most of the team are from the local area around London.

Not that Chelsea will ever get an ounce of credit for that. Obviously, it might be likely that none of these lads break through at Chelsea but as possibly the best team at U-19 level for a while now, they will break through somewhere.

FFP if it was really effective would only be good for Chelsea. If someone can bridge the gap between the youth and seniors - Chelsea will be a problem at every level.
                      Only a manager could do that but we would need a manager who is interested in everything at a club like saf, wenger, and pep.

With mou, we may as well close the academy. He prefers to buy than develop.

Comment

Working...
                      X