This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
    This was a great win for England. There biggest win for over 20 years. I for one was proud of that performance. They showed courage and a maturity seldom seen by an England team.

England made a huge statement of intent last night.
    haha and i suppose you think we will win the World Cup based on this win as well?

Comment

• I do think I could play for San Marino if I got my fitness up to a better level.

Not that that is saying anything, any reasonably fit adult male under 40 who has played football at Sunday League level could probably play for them. It is not like you have to be any good due to the way they set up. With 9 men defending the 18 yard box, they're just bodies who need to be able to jockey, twist and turn and get blocks in. No actual football skill needed, and what they do is hardly football.

I give them no credit. They might as well play three up front and hoof the ball up to them, that would show more desire.

Also I would hazard a guess that some of their players are probably pretty decent. They play a lot of footy at least but if you're just defending the penalty area you don't need to be a good. They might as well choose the tallest, biggest players and play them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        haha and i suppose you think we will win the World Cup based on this win as well?
        I'm saying that teams will watch that game and pray they don't have to play us in the World Cup.

With players like the Ox and The Barca Slayer Wilshere® coming through. England are on the brink of something very special.
        Last edited by Bob & Weave; 03-23-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Either an alt of OG **** or Dj emz.

Comment

• Can't be OG, his opening post was slating messi and praising Ronaldo.

I like this Bob and weave guy he's livening up the footy thread. It's entertainment. Keep it up! Green K coming.

Comment

• Boring troll is demonstrably wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Can't be OG, his opening post was slating messi and praising Ronaldo.

I like this Bob and weave guy he's livening up the footy thread. It's entertainment. Keep it up! Green K coming.
                Jesus christ what was it like before??

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Jesus christ what was it like before??
                  During international breaks it was dead! This guy just made an England v San Marino game drag for 3/4 pages

I seriously wonder who's alt this is, because it sure is an alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    During international breaks it was dead! This guy just made an England v San Marino game drag for 3/4 pages

I seriously wonder who's alt this is, because it sure is an alt.
                    got to respect the mans hustle

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Either an alt of OG **** or Dj emz.
                      I am neither of those guys. I'm genuinely a new guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X