Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcmanaman didn't even get a yellow. WTF.

Comment

• That Yilmaz is class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud! View Post
        That Yilmaz is class.
        Every time I watch him play he scores. There not always just tap ins, he scores a good bunch of decent goals and is a good good finisher.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

I think the more you play them the quicker they reach potential.. i don't think league has anything to do with it.. Maybe BPL is correct as they should have 3 trophies in the domestic season to go for.
          Thanks.

I'm new to the FIFA series.

Comment

• Dave Whelan reckons that tackle was ''as clean as a whistle''.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Every time I watch him play he scores. There not always just tap ins, he scores a good bunch of decent goals and is a good good finisher.
              If he's flavour of the month Chelsea will get him.

And he will be absolutely shit.

Comment

• It's a shame that Chelsea seem to have ruined Demba Ba, he was one of the best strikers in the league before the move. Torres is obviously ****e but i have a bit of sympathy for him now that Demba isn't doing well there either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                  Dave Whelan reckons that tackle was ''as clean as a whistle''.
                  The worst thing about Whelan is this comment:

"The Wigan chairman had his leg broken in the 1960 FA Cup final while playing for Blackburn and the injury cut short his career.
                  "When I broke my leg in the cup final it was exactly the same type of tackle," he said.
                  "We both went for the ball. It brought back memories. It ruined my career. I am not going to criticise Norman Deeley.
                  "These things happen in football. He came over the ball but he didn't do it with the aim of breaking my leg.""

That's not what he said in his autobiography:

"I got there seconds before Deeley. But that was when I realised he had no intention at all of racing me for that ball. He was going for me. As I was running I heard a loud crack and felt my knee suddenly burn with pain. ……I was in agony and I knew I was out of the game. Norman Deeley had got me good and proper"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608
                    It's a shame that Chelsea seem to have ruined Demba Ba, he was one of the best strikers in the league before the move. Torres is obviously ****e but i have a bit of sympathy for him now that Demba isn't doing well there either.
                    No he wasnt... hes done all right in the bpl... but nothing out of this world...

Seen plenty of strikers have 1/2.. to 1 1/2 good seasons and then just fade..The likes of michael ricketts.. kevin phillips.. Alan Smith etc

Demba will probably be added to that list when its all said and dome

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      No he wasnt... hes done all right in the bpl... but nothing out of this world...

Seen plenty of strikers have 1/2.. to 1 1/2 good seasons and then just fade..The likes of michael ricketts.. kevin phillips.. Alan Smith etc

Demba will probably be added to that list when its all said and dome

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Nahh he's decent. If he stayed at Newcastle he would still be scoring and playing well. Chelsea just doesn't look like a good fit for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X