Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck happened to Inter Milan? Fallen right off.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      He did very well against us...got back and won the ball (even so for corners etc) but even when he was caught with loads of ground to catch up

I've been saying welbeck is quality for years now...and taken stick for it

The guy doesnt score many goals...but the shifts he puts in make up for it....he creates so much...if he ever finds some goal scoring boots he will be lethal
      My man.. can't agree more but what did you think of Nani? personally i thought he was great and back to previous form. After looking like he was on the way out for most of the season by his lack of involvement..

Personally i hope he stays.. we have young and valencia but nani has that ittle bit more trickery

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
      What the fuck happened to Inter Milan? Fallen right off.
      They have been off for a while now..

Italian football seems to go round in circle these days...

Comment

• lol Bale doing it again.

Spurs looking good for the Europa atm.

Inter look awful. Haven't been the same ever since Jose left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
          What the fuck happened to Inter Milan? Fallen right off.
          Rafa Fucking Benitez - AKA Fat Spanish Waiter, The Fat One, Fat ****, Rapey Beard, Tubby Bloater and Chubby Manuel.

He took Inter from the treble to mid-table with the same team Jose had. He quite simply is the worst manager in the world. the absolute fucking worst.

Not sure if I can even bother watching the United game in the cup. There's no point because Rafa wont set the team up to win or even compete. He'll probably play two left backs and a midfielder out of position and Terry on the bench. We'll be 3-0 down and he'll bring on Yossi Benayoun. United will get 2 dubious penalties to make up for the real debacle.

Rafa sucks the life out of a club.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-07-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Defoe is one greedy little ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Rafa Fucking Benitez - AKA Fat Spanish Waiter, The Fat One, Fat ****, Rapey Beard, Tubby Bloater and Chubby Manuel.

He took Inter from the treble to mid-table with the same team Jose had. He quite simply is the worst manager in the world. the absolute fucking worst.

Not sure if I can even bother watching the United game in the cup. There's no point because Rafa wont set the team up to win or even compete. He'll probably play two left backs and a midfielder out of position and Terry on the bench. We'll be 3-0 down and he'll bring on Yossi Benayoun. United will get 2 dubious penalties to make up for the real debacle.

Rafa sucks the life out of a club.
              Talk about capitulation though, i thought Chelsea were going to run away with the title in August/September .

Comment

• Any **** think Adam Johnson is better than Bale still?

Comment

• That was dj emz that said that. He also said Bale was a poor mans Carlos Vela.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    My man.. can't agree more but what did you think of Nani? personally i thought he was great and back to previous form. After looking like he was on the way out for most of the season by his lack of involvement..

Personally i hope he stays.. we have young and valencia but nani has that ittle bit more trickery

They have been off for a while now..

Italian football seems to go round in circle these days...
                    Best game ive seen from nani in a long time...it was showing it had been coming back recently tho in a few premierleague performances...

The thing about nani is, when hes on form...there arent many better than him in the world on the wing...he can beat a man (or 2)...score from outside the box...finish perfect with a dink over the keeper...hes clinical and creates alot of chances

But then you get the other side of him...who on a bad day is almost the worst player on the pitch...

Young defensivly (like valencia) is great....going forward valencia has lost pace and never beats a man...and young isnt what he seemed at villa, even the crosses are slacking

Maybe its the right time for Zaha to try and break through

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      Best game ive seen from nani in a long time...it was showing it had been coming back recently tho in a few premierleague performances...

The thing about nani is, when hes on form...there arent many better than him in the world on the wing...he can beat a man (or 2)...score from outside the box...finish perfect with a dink over the keeper...hes clinical and creates alot of chances

But then you get the other side of him...who on a bad day is almost the worst player on the pitch...

Young defensivly (like valencia) is great....going forward valencia has lost pace and never beats a man...and young isnt what he seemed at villa, even the crosses are slacking

Maybe its the right time for Zaha to try and break through
                      We see the real Nani when Fergie doesn't treat him like a dick, Nani is a right winger.

Comment

Working...
                      X