This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    We're going to sign Neymar for 60m, who will score 36 Europa league goals en route to a semi-final appearance.

So **** off.
    Lol. That's a good joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      We're going to sign Neymar for 60m, who will score 36 Europa league goals en route to a semi-final appearance.

So **** off.
      Neymar?

Just don't reckon him.

If Chelsea signed him I'd kick a car door in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Had we not got shafted and qualified for the quarters I would have been supremely confident we would have won it.
        I wouldn't back utd over 2 legs against Juve, Bayern or Dortmund.

I think it's gonna be one of them 3 that go on to win it.

Comment

• I don't think Juventus are that good.

Bayern are a the most complete team in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            I wouldn't back utd over 2 legs against Juve, Bayern or Dortmund.

I think it's gonna be one of them 3 that go on to win it.
            I would Juve wouldn't get close to us and I'd love to have played one of the German teams it would have been a cracking game. Dortmund would have been difficult.

Comment

I would Juve wouldn't get close to us and I'd love to have played one of the German teams it would have been a cracking game. Dortmund would have been difficult.
              Want Mardrid to win it just to see Mourinho strut around Wembley like he owns the joint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                Want Mardrid to win it just to see Mourinho strut around Wembley like he owns the joint.
                Hell yeah I want Madrid to win it too. Mostly for Ronaldo but it would be cool to see Mourinho stick it to barca

Comment

• Wonder what those Real Madrid fans who were calling for the special one's head are saying now and the directors who were giving him crap as will as some of the players?

Sergio Ramos is a liability by the way, clumsy as f.uck. I bet Mourinho can't wait to drop him for a massive game. It wouldn't surprise if they won the CL and Jose dropped Casillas and Ramos in the final and the he disappears into the night.

Comment

I thought he was a basically a done deal for barca after the 2014 WC. I'd love it if you sold aguero and brought neymar. I think he's hugely overrated and aguero is underrated.
                    We wouldn't sell Aguero unless we had someone like Falcao lined up. I think Tevez will go in the summer so we'll buy at least 1 top draw forward, possibly 2.

Honestly if we had a Neymar or even Reus and just stuck them wide left we'd end up creating twice the amount of chances we currently do. And they'd win us a ****load of pens.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Neymar?

Just don't reckon him.

If Chelsea signed him I'd kick a car door in.
                    He's box office. Watching him warm up would be more entertaining than some of our latest away performances.

Wingers with any sort of trickery are made to look great on match of the day playing for us. Look at how Adam Johnson managed to fool non-City fans in to thinking he was any good for 3 years till he was exposed at Sunderland.

He isn't a Mancini player though, no chance of us going after him.
                    Last edited by El Fenomeno; 03-05-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Wonder what those Real Madrid fans who were calling for the special one's head are saying now and the directors who were giving him crap as will as some of the players?

Sergio Ramos is a liability by the way, clumsy as f.uck. I bet Mourinho can't wait to drop him for a massive game. It wouldn't surprise if they won the CL and Jose dropped Casillas and Ramos in the final and the he disappears into the night.
                      I think Sergio Ramos might be better looking then Jamie Redknapp.

Talk some sense into me.

Comment

Working...
                      X