This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    It reminded me of De Jong on Alonso in the world cup final.

That was a clear red and so was this. Nani knew what he was doing.

Dortmund are absolutely twatting Shaktar whenever I've had that game on.
    **** off you little twat stop trolling

De Jong gave alonso a full kungfu kick to the stomach and HE WAS looking dead at him..

Nani had no idea arbeloa was there.. tbh i was thinking a yellow was a little harsh as the commentators were talking about as nani was on the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      It reminded me of De Jong on Alonso in the world cup final.

That was a clear red and so was this. Nani knew what he was doing.

Dortmund are absolutely twatting Shaktar whenever I've had that game on.
      at this guy.

I think we all United are the better team I'd say were prob the best team in Europe right now. Madrid didn't have a clue until the ref shagged it up.

Even with 10 men we created enough chances

Comment

• I hope my boy emz comes in and admits Madrid were lucky as **** tonight..

That ****ing goalkkeper wasn't half bad for a stand in either.. two outstanding saves after madrid had gone into the lead..

probably was to late by then but still u have to make them..

Ronaldo was quiet but showed his true class as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          It's nothing alike there was no intention at all from Nani his eyes didn't leave the ball.
          So just because your eyes don't leave the ball you can do what ever you want.
          Anyway,Bayern vs Madrid final should be a great match.

Comment

• Referee disgusting little roach

Comment

• Mourinho - the best team lost. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                at this guy.

I think we all United are the better team I'd say were prob the best team in Europe right now. Madrid didn't have a clue until the ref shagged it up.

Even with 10 men we created enough chances
                That's a push my man...

I would say at the moment the champions league is WIDE open and there is not a best team in europe with barca apparently in decline..

Dortmund or Juve could quite easily win it... as could the normal favorites..

Madrid, Barca, milan etc.

United have been one of the best in europe for the past 5 years but have been up vs barca... Many young talented players coming through at Dortmund and also Milan (not showng in the league yet)

Comment

• Mourinho 'the best team lost' if Jose is admitting that then you know your team was getting owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Referee disgusting little roach

My man he tried to catch the ball on his foot.. arbeloa comes out of nowhere straight into him..

Comment

• Balotelli got sent off for the exact same tackle in a game against kiev a couple of years ago. Didn't see people moaning about it then.

He went chest high with studs showing about 8ft off the floor, stop moaning you ****s.

There you go, your own hero Roy keane just agreed that it was a red.

"Oh no, you can't send off one of our players at Old Trafford! How dare you!"

**** off

Comment

Working...
                      X