This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    I rate Mertesacker. Very intelligent player that rarely seems to be caught out of position, obviously he won't look impressive in Arsenal's awol back 4. There's a reason he held down a place in the German team for so long.
    You think?

Postionally at Arsenal he's been awful. That can be put down to his team-mates too but then it's some of his passing in the games I've seen. Just gives the ball away to the opposition in dangerous positions.

Why you'd have someone with no real pace, playing such a high line against the pace of Bale & Lennon is beyond me. Yes that can be down to Arsene too but surely someone of Mertasackers experience should then be able to make the right adjustments during the match.

Plus it probably helped that in the German side he was actually playing in a disciplined side lol.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Any betters here?

I signed up for bet 365... 100 in and 100 bonus but u must roll it over 3 times..

put 100 down on city and united got 200 back.. got 100 down on dortmund and covered shaktar win/draw..

Basically i will end up with 350-400 from 100£ BUT i still need to roll over my deposit and bonus 3 more times.

I was looking at some games... spurs vs pool for instance..

I can bet liverpool 100 down 190 back..

and also bet 100 on spurs/draw and get 190 back.. loses 10£ either way but its safe..

Is this allowed??

If it works i can do this a couple more times lose 20/30£ but be up 250/300£

I just hope its allowed.. anyone know or bet with them?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I bet with them but not sure if it's allowed (I can't see why not though as it's your money).

The best thing to do is probably talk to one of the customer service staff on there and they'll be able to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1
      Quote:

I bet with them but not sure if it's allowed (I can't see why not though as it's your money).

The best thing to do is probably talk to one of the customer service staff on there and they'll be able to tell you.
      Well yeah thing is if my first risky bet didnt come of i would be screwed.. now it has worked.. just hoping i can take some small loses.. then take out..

Will just bet spurs/draw at paddypower.. and liverpool to win with them.. if they wont let me

Comment

• also make a pre game bet and get up to 50£ in play betbon the madrid/united game

Comment

• There's nothing like the feeling of a big champions league knockout night. Could have gone to the game but with united never winning when I go I stayed well away. They don't need my curse tonight, they've got enough issues up against Ronaldo.

Comment

• Rooney on the bench? Interesting call will no doubt come as a shock to Real. No No Jones is the big bummer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Rooney on the bench? Interesting call will no doubt come as a shock to Real. No No Jones is the big bummer though.
              Clearly they don't believe he is a big game player and he lacks faith in him..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Clearly they don't believe he is a big game player and he lacks faith in him..
                Done more than Van Persie in big games that's for sure.

Comment

• Madrid have been pretty awful imo..

Man United had good half.. hope it continues.. surely.. it won't end up 0-0 like it did with Barca a few years ago...

Ronaldos gonna have a chance you just know it..

Good stuff from Wellbeck and Nani so far

Comment

• Madrid showing how hard it is to break down a parked bus.

Comment

• Red card? I'm not sure how intentional it was. Certainly a foul. But then if the ref considered it to be deliberate it pretty much has to be red.

Comment

Working...
                      X