Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea City are the greatest team to ever come out of Wales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
      Swansea City are the greatest team to ever come out of Wales.
      I would have went with the Arsenal or Man Utd team that played in the fa cup final of 2005.

Failing that it was probably Cardiff 1927 team or the team from the 60s.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        What bull**** anyway.. go look through citys results.. the losses have generally all been by more then a goal..
        Before Southampton, we hadn't lost a league game by more than a goal since the 10/11 season. Don't talk out of your arse.

Comment

• Great results for Arsenal and Real Madrid over the weekend.

Milan derby summed up Serie A pretty well. A bum dull league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            Swansea City are the greatest team to ever come out of Wales.
            I agree. Cardiff are a tin pot club.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              I agree. Cardiff are a tin pot club.
              Red Karma sent.

Comment

Sadly i am not a schoolboy anymore. If you weren't toilet trained by the time you reached school i feel sorry for you gramps
                As I said if you're calling someone in their 30s "gramps" then you're obviously a child. I figured you probably weren't toilet trained because of the remedial nature of your idiotic posts.

What bull**** anyway.. go look through citys results.. the losses have generally all been by more then a goal..
                Out of seven losses in all competitions this season City lost by more than one goal three times. Out of three losses in the league City only lost one of them by more than one goal.

It's not the losses that have harmed us this season, it's the draws. Those eight draws cost us 16 points and were they wins by a goal like almost all of United's wins have been this season then City would be ahead by 4 points and nine goals on GD.

Like I said United are sketching one-goal wins while City have not been in the habit of doing that and are getting draws instead. United have the same number of losses as City and just 2 draws. That's the difference between the sides.

Out of United's wins this year fifteen of them have been by a single goal. Results are what are important and United are having a good season, but let's not pretend that United are a class above.

Its not that teams dont let you play.. that you are sucking badly this season. Its more united getting result after result.. while mancini crys about lack of trqnsfer funds and the failure to sign rvp
                Mancini has rightly said that the issue for City this year has been lack of goals. City had something in the order of what, 16 extra goals last year by this point in the season. And he rightly pointed out that he regretted failing to sign RVP who has contributed 23 goals this year for United. The two things are related.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Before Southampton, we hadn't lost a league game by more than a goal since the 10/11 season. Don't talk out of your arse.
                  I am on my phone with the terrible nsb app.. i mentioned in earlier post in some games u had conceeded a fair amount in your losses and draws (2 vs liverpool)

I did NOT mean u had been beaten by more then one goal.. i meant that you had conceeded more then 1 goal. Basically i am trying to point out if everyone parks the bus how did that happen?

Citys defence/goalie have capitulated at various times this season. You were on a good streak before the southampton game ill give you that.. but defensively at times you have not been good enough.. and away from home you dont score much.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• And mancini has 3 30m + strikers at his disposal.. and 3 quality attacking players all over 24m..

he shouldnt be complaining about anything or putting out stupid statements like he is the best manager in england

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I am on my phone with the terrible nsb app.. i mentioned in earlier post in some games u had conceeded a fair amount in your losses and draws (2 vs liverpool)

I did NOT mean u had been beaten by more then one goal.. i meant that you had conceeded more then 1 goal. Basically i am trying to point out if everyone parks the bus how did that happen?
                      City have drawn 2-2 with Liverpool twice this season. The other six draws have been 1-1 or 0-0.

Citys defence/goalie have capitulated at various times this season. You were on a good streak before the southampton game ill give you that.. but defensively at times you have not been good enough.. and away from home you dont score much.
                      City's defensive record is better than United's this season. United have conceded 31 to City's 24. City have the best defensive record in the league this year. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Comment

Working...
                      X