X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    I do......

Try selling all your players?
    You're the 199,923rd best player in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
      I demand a re-count.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
          There are 199,924 players. Well done!

Comment

• There's over 70 million PS3 sold.

Comment

• Why City don't play like this every game I will never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                Why City don't play like this every game I will never know.
                City's problem has been a lack of goals in the first half of the season. Partly this is because every team they play parks the bus and expects to draw at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  City's problem has been a lack of goals in the first half of the season. Partly this is because every team they play parks the bus and expects to draw at best.
                  This has been Rodwell's first start in a while correct? He's looked great.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                    This has been Rodwell's first start in a while correct? He's looked great.
                    Yes he did look really good in the first half. I think he's realised that he isn't a guaranteed start and put in a proper shift this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Interesting.... United, Madrid, Ajax, Southampton all parked the bus when they beat and put 3 past you?

This parking the bus rubbish is a bull**** excuse for your pathetic attempt at retaining the title..

Arsenal.. United.. Chelsea have all had to cope with this "parking the bus"

Maybe you should blame Mancini garbage buys and man management instead? or Man United's fantastic season as a reason City won't win a damn thing this year.. except the charity shield

Comment

Working...
                      X