This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is still better then bale...

and lets not forget nowdays bale is the main player and doesnt have to defend as much as in the past...

When rooney was the main man after ronaldo left.. he played as st and netted 40 goals...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I dont think hes overrated but I do think hes been on the downhill side recently..

Although hes hitting form again

Rooney has always been the main united player...Dont care what anyones opinion is...even when Ronaldo was at united...

I always said ok if ronaldo goes fair enough...but we cannot let rooney go...He brings more than just goals...hes a team player...and he plays to win, and doesnt give up

I have to say his passing isnt as good as it was and his explosiveness isnt there as much as it used to be...

But when it was...no way in hell was he overrated.. Ibrahimovic rated him as his best player in the world for the balloon d'or in 2011 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
        People jumping on the Bale bandwagon is becoming a bit of a joke now.

I keep hearing arguments about him being the 3rd best player in the world. Are these people on drugs???

Hes not even top 3 in the prem never mind the world!!

Off the top of my head...

Messi
        Ronaldo
        Neymar
        Falcao
        Aguero
        Xavi
        Iniesta
        RVP
        Yaya Toure
        David Silva
        Xabi Alonso
        Sergio Ramos
        Hazard
        Mata

All better players than Bale

Hes only 23 so he could easily brake the top 10 in the world in the next few years but the claims right now are a bit premature
        Come on dude, Hazard hasn't done ****.. Aguero has scored less than Bale less season and Bale is a winger!!

Loads of these guys are so different in position it's dumb to compare, if you was stoke would you take Silva or Bale? Bale every time. Yaya and Alonso are getting old.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Man United has 3 players better then Bale (rvp..rooney.. vidic) let alone the rest of the league..

The third best player in the world talk is laughable...

Top 3 divers maybe... The boy would win that Tom Daley program splash no problem

David Silva is pretty overated aswell though i must add.. last season he was great till halfway through.. this season he has been barely noticable.. Toure was by far the better purchase..
          lmao.. Rooney is not better than Bale, Vidic is past his prime too.. and again a totally diff position.

Bale has outscored Rooney by 4 goals so far lmao

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          Answer this question correctly or get red k.

Who is better? Bale or Ben Arfa.
          Bale

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            if you was stoke would you take Silva or Bale?
            One of the most irrelevant statements I've ever read.

You're getting worse than that Mexican that always rears his head when Hernandez scores.

Comment

• Who is the best dribbler in the prem? Answer correctly or get red k.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                lmao.. Rooney is not better than Bale, Vidic is past his prime too.. and again a totally diff position.

Bale has outscored Rooney by 4 goals so far lmao

Bale
                Silva wouldn't suit Stoke style...

If i was a champions league club i'd take Silva everyday..

Rooney is clearly better then bale and just injured...

I am not his biggest fan and think Assasinking saying Ronaldo leaving instead of Rooney is clueless.. If Ronaldo had stayed we would have won the league 1 or 2 more times and maybe the CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Silva wouldn't suit Stoke style...

If i was a champions league club i'd take Silva everyday..

Rooney is clearly better then bale and just injured...

I am not his biggest fan and think Assasinking saying Ronaldo leaving instead of Rooney is clueless.. If Ronaldo had stayed we would have won the league 1 or 2 more times and maybe the CL.
                  What does Rooney bring to the table which makes him better than Bale?

Bale out does him in pretty much every statistic there is while playing for inferior teams.

Comment

• nice to see arsenal blow another trophy, this time to a championship team.

hopefully against bayern Arsenal "get their **** pushed in" as the goons would say.

Comment

• Bayern are gonna rip the **** out of Arsenal sorry to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X