• Comment

• England Line up

Hart

Johnson Cahill Smalling Cole

Walcott Gerrard wilshere cleverly

Rooney Welbeck

Nice to see Rooney n Welbeck starting together

Comment

• Macedonia are fisting Denmark, 3 - 0 up in the first 25 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Not technical enough he says?

The Premier League is not full of bald headed bruisers, look at all the foreign imports including Spaniards and Brazilians. The technicality level of the league is underrated compared to Spain. Real Madrid would be the perfect fit for Bale
          I think there are an awful lot of average foreigners in the league at the moment - even at the bigger sides Ramires for example is ****ing shite technically.

I don't think Bale is that technical. Never really understood when Spurs try playing him through the middle, he is not going to play intricate triangles and through the eye of a needle passes or pull a horrendous pass out of the sky with a delicate touch like a Mata or a Silva could. He is a direct player.

I'm not down on Bale. But he is more dangerous when he gets his boots white or when he driving toward goal from the touchline.

The reason I can't see him play at Barca or Real because of the make-up of those teams. Man United are the only top European side whom play with genuine width - he'd be a success for absolute certain at Man U.

Comment

• Quality hart - Amazing by cleverly

Wilshere was unlucky there nothing he could do

But how good was joe harts 2nd save (and the first i suppose)

And then cleverly on the follow up to stop neymar scoring

Comment

• Nice of cleverly to take care of things after Wilshere gave Brazil a penalty.

Comment

• Great double save from Hart & fantastic block tackle from Cleverley too.

Wilshere is on a different level though than his team-mates. Team needs to be built around him.

Great ball to Theo which lead to the goal.

Comment

• Cleverly did nothing but go through Neymar haha. I'm not really a fan of Cleverly but he does keep the ball moving I must admit, keeps everything ticking over quite nicely. Puts a good shift in as well. Still rather have Milner in there though if we're looking at energetic midfielders.

Tell you what though, last season I thought Julio Cesar was well past it when I watched him at Inter. I was wrong, he's still one of the best keepers in the world. God knows how he ended up at QPR, he's possibly the best keeper in the prem.

Comment

• Bale with a nice goal. Fair play quality finish.

Comment

• Oh dear Neymar.

Comment

Working...
                      X