This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theo Walcott.

I know I talk **** about Giroud all the time but he was nice today. Great first goal and lovely touch on the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Zieler is leagues above Lindegaard and Amos and at this stage he is better than De Gea.

Pique was homesick, yeah right, he didn't get a chance at all and literally walked into Barcelona's first team.

Danny Simpson has only been replaced because he wouldn't sign a new contract.

He played Rafael in centre midfield instead of giving Pogba a chance (literally laughable).

Instead he would rather spend fortunes on overpriced English bums.
      De Gea is as good if not better than Zieler. People don't give him enough credit for the outstanding saves he makes during games. That's why he's at United and Zieler is at Hannover.

So you would have played an unproven and young Gerard Pique over Vidic and Ferdinand? The pair of them were the best defensive partnership in the world at the time and won the Champions League. Don't be stupid, it's fine saying that after finding out what Pique became but if you said Fergie should drop Vidic or Ferdinand in favour of Pique in 2008 you would have been laughed at.

Danny Simpson is not good enough, just watch him play and you know he isn't United quality. Though let me guess you'd probably pick him over Rafael? I live with a lad from Newcastle and even he doesn't rate Danny Simpson.

Pogba is the only one i'll agree with you on. That was a stupid move playing Rafael instead of him. Fergie screwed that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        De Gea is as good if not better than Zieler. People don't give him enough credit for the outstanding saves he makes during games. That's why he's at United and Zieler is at Hannover.

So you would have played an unproven and young Gerard Pique over Vidic and Ferdinand? The pair of them were the best defensive partnership in the world at the time and won the Champions League. Don't be stupid, it's fine saying that after finding out what Pique became but if you said Fergie should drop Vidic or Ferdinand in favour of Pique in 2008 you would have been laughed at.

Danny Simpson is not good enough, just watch him play and you know he isn't United quality. Though let me guess you'd probably pick him over Rafael? I live with a lad from Newcastle and even he doesn't rate Danny Simpson.

Pogba is the only one i'll agree with you on. That was a stupid move playing Rafael instead of him. Fergie screwed that up.
        He should have been playing ahead of Wes Brown and O'shea, that's for sure.

Zieler is at Hannover because Fergie is awful in the transfer market, i honestly and seriously believe he doesn't watch ANY of the reserve games.

Let's not forget he has his tea lady as assistant manager.

Petrucci should at least be making the squad with the pathetic state of the current midfield.

Also why send Fabio on loan and sign a completely inferior left back in Butter?.

In summary, Fergie is going senile.
        Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 01-26-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          With the Chelsea Torres.

The Torres that was at Liverpool was one of the best strikers the premier league has ever seen.
          Always been a wet lettuce, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Zabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoke's support was abysmal today, 20 quid tickets and half the ground empty is a poor show from the self-proclaimed 'best support in the prem'.

I like the FA cup, was probably one of the best days of my life when we won it. I like all the cups though, even the Europa league (except the charity shield, the charity shield can **** off).
            That's what killed the F.A Cup poor attendances at games.

QPR beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and crow about it. Their next game is against West Brom (a really good side) in the F.A Cup and 8,000 turn up at Loftus Road! Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Chicharito is already becoming a legend.

Comment

• Chicharito a legend? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  Chicharito is already becoming a legend.
                  He's loved by the fans and everyone at united.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    Chicharito is already becoming a legend.
                    Jesus Christ!

In terms of legends at a club like United he will likely never become a legend. He is not even first choice in the current XI. He is a modern day Gary Linekar and necessitates a 4-4-2 formation.

He is a good player but try and see him for what he is: A goalscorer but that's it. He's a throwback but not an especially talented footballer.

Tell us about another Mexican you rate apart from C and Vela?

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/7/M/s/17Msb/KingReyna.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X